Leonard Taylor picture

Advertisement
This is really concerning about the young talent.

I’m ready for total youth movement. Should start next Sat. Sit King and let him get healthy or healthier.

Fall Exhibition starring TVD and Garcia plus everyone else in the 2020 and 2021 class.

You’ve never played a competitive sport if you actually believe someone would take themself out. Make them take you off in a stretcher before you give up your job.
I agree that’s a player’s mentality (unless your name is Stacey Coley).

So let’s continue to go with a player who’s clearly hurt and costing the team. Lashlee called him out for missing his reads last week yet he continues to start him.

Advertisement
Next game should be audition game, King first qtr, Tvd second qtr, Garcia third qtr and 4th goes to whoever performed best

I agree that’s a player’s mentality (unless your name is Stacey Coley).

So let’s continue to go with a player who’s clearly hurt and costing the team. Lashlee called him out for missing his reads last week yet he continues to start him.
That’s not King’s fault. It was phrased as King should take himself out, which is laughable. So blame the coaches not King.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s a chance he won’t, I’d say it’s doubtful as of today
If we were playing someone other than Central Conn, would he play? I’m sure they all believe they should destroy them without King (“should” being the key word).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back