Leonard Taylor picture

Advertisement
I was told he’d play today , same person that said Elijah would play more and at de. This is concerning.
I wouldn’t doubt that was the plan but when your career is on the line and your career flashes before your eyes, again, these small priorities are placed on hold. Panic was setting in every minute.

Advertisement
I noticed him standing there too during the game. You know all the other top SOFL recruits noticed too. Given the poor play, optics of this team and local public outcry, 2022 recruiting is done.

Advertisement
Brinson finally got snaps today and did very well. From the top signees, Who hasn’t played yet (not counting special teams)?

- Brashard
- LT
- George
- Garcia
- Chase Smith

James Williams & Kinchens haven’t played since Bama, where they were really good but not good enough to play via App St & Michigan State?

******* Joke.

Meanwhile, Gurvan Hall, Harley & others continue to get burn. So awesome!!!
Williams has played in every game

Advertisement
Update: he's finally calmed down and is listening to what people are saying. They still think it's 70 he leaves 30 he stays, but its looking better. All depends on playing time next few weeks, not garbage ti.e but serious pt.
Stopped reading here. All you have to do is listen to his mom. The rest is noise.

Hey parents and recruits, Manure Diaz doesn't play talented freshmen. Do not even consider us if he's sti our coach by the middle of the season.

Next game should be audition game, King first qtr, Tvd second qtr, Garcia third qtr and 4th goes to whoever performed best
And why would King be in your qb rotation?? Is he coming back for year 7.i appreciate last year but his time is over. JMHO

Advertisement
Somebody dimed me out, told them I'm talking....lol. my friend is not happy, so I have to stop.
Remember there is always a jealous soul sitting there waiting to find some way to make his existence relevant and you gave him just that.

Thank you for the updates though. :)

There is a way manny can try and save recruits without looking like he is bowing down to demands. He needs to put all the older guys on notice. They played and they looked awful. Start a youth movement not with one just like LT but everyone next game. Send out 4 FROSH captains. Arroyo James lt and Brinson.

Play a bunchhhh of young guys. Start them from the first snap. Sprinkle in older guys to get reps in garbage time. Who cares at this point.

My friend gave me drunken cursing out late last night, it was funny as ****.
As he should. The world doesn’t need to know everything as it happens. These are real kids, people and families. The play by play of a young man’s life isn’t necessarily a public affair.

Advertisement
Back