Leonard Taylor - not hurt

Advertisement
None of the DTs ahead of Taylor make a big enough impact to warrant keeping him off the field.
None of the safeties ahead of James Williams make a big enough impact to warrant keeping him off the field.

Anyone disagree?

Nesta has been a massive disappointment, man. I’m not understanding what happened. Dude was an absolute monster in HS, and just hasn’t been the same here.
He has no moves just tried to bull rush every play lol. That’s not gonna work with better Comp

None of the DTs ahead of Taylor make a big enough impact to warrant keeping him off the field. None of the safeties ahead of James Williams make a big enough impact to warrant keeping him off the field. Anyone disagree?
Sure they might be better, make more plays.. but they might make more mistakes!

Can't play to win. That's crazy talk. Play to not lose.

Advertisement
All good bruh sometimes we get brainwashed by the off season. It happens to me
This is where I recognized that we've been mediocre for too long. I don't even get emotionally invested in the Phins. I expect to be let down. In the last few years, the same has happened to me with the Canes. Never thought I'd see the day that I've expected mediocrity with the Canes. That's why I don't buy off-season hype anymore. Unless there's a top-to-bottom restructure going from the AD all the way down the coaching staff being purged, I have the same low expectations.

End (depressing) rant.

Really Man!?!?!? What happened he came to UM where four and five stars have gone to die!! Nesta Donaldson hall Scafie….that list is so long. I didn’t expect us to look so bad again with all the talent that we’ve brought in over the years
4 and 5 star busts?
The frontrunners have a way longer list than we do. FSU also has us beat by Mile.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back