Leonard Taylor... leaving...?

Advertisement
Biggest dt bust since fortson
his loss is big not bc of his ability but due to jag recruiting despite Mario taking it personal
Imagine if he doesn’t
He was supposed to come in and dominate. He was supposed to be the chosen one who would elevate the whole D like Sapp did in 94'. Oh well. He tried I guess. Not all evals are accurate.

Please show this to us

26th to the cowboys.

26th to the cowboys. Kam 27th to the 49ers

26th to the cowboys. Kam 28th to the Jags

He could potentially go hire if he test well. Could easily slide to the 2nd, but DT is a premium position.

He’s certainly not falling to the fifth round lol

He was not super dominant, does not have great stats and has a less than ideal frame. Dont see how he would crack the 1st round.

That said, there is potential for him to be a disruptive inside presence and pass rusher. Those types are valued and usually drafted earlier than expected. Plus its a very thin year for DTs. I say he goes 2nd rnd even though the measurables and production would suggest 3rd.

Good luck LT and represent well

Advertisement
He was supposed to come in and dominate. He was supposed to be the chosen one who would elevate the whole D like Sapp did in 94'. Oh well. He tried I guess. Not all evals are accurate.
Exactly for the hype he came in with
He’s been a jag
out of hs he was the defensive version of mauigoai
Was gonna change the culture with Williams
Hahahahaha
I ate that up like a chump too

26th to the cowboys.

26th to the cowboys. Kam 27th to the 49ers

26th to the cowboys. Kam 28th to the Jags

He could potentially go hire if he test well. Could easily slide to the 2nd, but DT is a premium position.

He’s certainly not falling to the fifth round lol
Higher* not hire

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back