Leonard Taylor is the Goods

Wait hold on,

1. LT is the goods, period. He’s young, but he’s got some quickness & moves w/ that frame. Just need more S&C

2. @Dwinstitles r u saying Blades was on Twitch during the game??

Advertisement
B. Smith also. I was hoping Franklin and Cody would get some burn, especially in the second half.
LMAO at even having hope that this moron would get his uber talented physical and powerful freshmen RBs into the game. This even though your OC insists on forcing a between the tackles running game with Cam Harris who has no vision, contact balance or ability to make moves laterally and your other back Knighton is very talented but is best suited as a outside speed back and a receiver out of the backfield. Diaz is a clown. Actually calling Diaz a clown is an insult to clowns everywhere.

Wait hold on,

1. LT is the goods, period. He’s young, but he’s got some quickness & moves w/ that frame. Just need more S&C

2. @Dwinstitles r u saying Blades was on Twitch during the game??
Yup that's what my bro said. And he had an attitude with my brother when he asked. My brother replied with some **** back. I said not if it was me and he caught an attitude.....bruh hes lucky I was streaming lol it would of gotten ugly

Advertisement
Thrilled at the play of #56. I thought he looked good in his first action last week, but tonight he was that much better. He gets off blocks, is disruptive and finishes.
I'm not really one to pull receipts but people got really bad about this one. He's our best d-lineman already, and that's not even what people were claiming. We simply said he needed a few series each game starting the season as that's what he was promised.

Turns out he's our best d-lineman (crazy how that works-a 5 star being good?) and could have helped much earlier. All you vehement slurpers can suck it. This was an indefensible take.

Also know that he wouldn't play for much longer if.the coaches weren't scared of.him leaving, that's how clueless they are. Our linebackers are still waiting for this change. I guarantee TAC and Troutman are better than who we're playing, and it probably isn't close.

Same corch that started patchan over Rousseau
I'll pretend to be a slurper:

"But he was injured!!! I mean sure, not the kind of injury where you actually can't play, but the kind of injury where you magically can play but can't actually start because an older player who "earned the right to play" is in front of you"

Advertisement
My bro said he stood on even when the game was on. I unfollowers him awhile ago I'm like nah. I always knew he wasn't great cause STA didn't start him and the only three bum schools recruiting him were fsu Tennessee and us. Three programs with the greatest evals at DB (rolls eyes)
Wait. Is he hurt and not actually at the game? How could he stream if he's at the game? I forgot he was on the team.

Wait. Is he hurt and not actually at the game? How could he stream if he's at the game? I forgot he was on the team.
I have no idea just repeating what my brother told me 20 minutes before the game.cand Blades was mad that Miami fans were asking him and he got mad at my brother for asking lol

Advertisement
Feels a little similar to the class of pink, McLeod, Shaq, maybe JJ (or he was the year before), and we were concerned that they were extremely talented but D’nof would just waste them…then Golden got jogged on…

The same feels true of these freshmen. They will get a new coach, hopefully a good one.

You're kidding me.

He was playing video games DURING the game?
Al Blades live on twitch while his team plays

m.twitch.tv

7heABJ - Twitch

Canes Watch Party | NO QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED JUST VIBE !discord !socials !OF
m.twitch.tv

Advertisement
I don't know what twitch is but wasn't Blades on twitch during a game last year too?

And didn't he make similar tweets disparaging the fans?

I was shocked at how quick and fast LT was. He still looks a little light but **** he can move.

Advertisement
Back