Leonard Taylor is the Goods

As usual…all Mandy does is lie. Dude is a used car salesman.
Bruh my brother asked blades 20 minutes before the game is he playing (on his twitch) and he got mad at my brother saying why miami fans asking him.

My brother then read his bio that he wants to be a streamer. Im like obviously he can't be an NFL corner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup coaches lied he can play
As usual…all Mandy does is lie. Dude is a used car salesman
Bruh my brother asked blades 20 minutes before the game is he playing (on his twitch) and he got mad at my brother saying why miami fans asking him.

My brother then read his bio that he wants to be a streamer. Im like obviously he can't be an NFL corner
Says everything that you need to know about Mandy. I’m sure that he’s not the only guy that’s checked out. The amount of talented kids that have been wasted here the last 15 years is criminal.

Advertisement
As usual…all Mandy does is lie. Dude is a used car salesman

Says everything that you need to know about Mandy. I’m sure that he’s not the only guy that’s checked out. The amount of talented kids that have been wasted here the last 15 years is criminal.
My bro said he stood on even when the game was on. I unfollowers him awhile ago I'm like nah. I always knew he wasn't great cause STA didn't start him and the only three bum schools recruiting him were fsu Tennessee and us. Three programs with the greatest evals at DB (rolls eyes)

Advertisement
LT showed flashes of the LT from the Giants on a few plays 2nite! If this kid gets developed right he will leave Um ranked with the Jerome Browns, Russell Marylands, Warren Sapps, Cortez Kennedys & thangs. I ain’t bull****tin boys! This kid can be DOMINANT! He can’t be like All/Time great with the right coach, development, & barring injury

Advertisement
96 need not be on the field ever again, he has no effort, no game..... so frustrating to see him absolutely do nothing on the field... LT played a great game despite being raped on almost every play.

Don’t y’all worry. Within next year he’ll be someone who can’t get off blocks and can’t tackle. Cause this staff is ****!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back