Leonard Taylor committing 8/6

Lol. Only exam in my life that I walked out of thinking “Jesus, that’s an F” was contracts, with Gudridge, first semester of law school - and it came back A-.

I did that on Robinson's multiple choice Trusts & Estates exam. SWORE I failed, got an A.

That motherfvcker taught classes like Ben Stein from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Anyone...anyone...gain or loss?

Advertisement
****...I'm glad I finally found an attorney that's good at what he does. It took me a few to get to this point to really help me with my company...now I know why.

Advertisement
They just have to finish up school work to graduate, they are trying to do a full school year's worth of work in 5 months. Up in the North you dont have that ability to finish early.
Covid really hurt that. Beginning of the school year was horrible all around. Wouldn’t shock me if more don’t make the EE nationwide

Advertisement
They just have to finish up school work to graduate, they are trying to do a full school year's worth of work in 5 months. Up in the North you dont have that ability to finish early.
Thank you man. I was scared lol

Advertisement
Early signing helps with offseason training with Feely, most of the players that come in need help with getting their bodies in shape.

Advertisement
Enrolling early is overrated. Why would you rush to enter the belly of the beast lmao (not calling us beasts, just saying in general)

Advertisement
Back