Leonard Taylor committing 8/6

Advertisement
I’m not saying he’s coming. I should have specified. But we aren’t getting/wanting Collier and Collins is a drop so that would leave Marshall as the 3rd.

I know that’s what the most logical answer is but I just can see it and that’s why I said Collins somehow stays in the class.

Advertisement
the final spot should be reserved for wilson/marshall. we need a top flight game ready corner in this class and if we dont land marshall or dont have a realistic shot at him, then offer wilson and get it done.

Advertisement
I just looked through the active faculty list. It is incredible how many are still there. I thought I read obituaries for at least 3-4 people that are still listed. They also still have my criminal law professor on the faculty who was arrested for solicitation while I was a student. He then led our class out at graduation.

D. Marvin Jones! I was his Dean's Fellow.

Advertisement
Wow. Like I said - I won’t knock the hustle. I’m pretty sure Gudridge was there in your day. He was good.

Gudridge! I liked that guy. I think I got a B in his Fed Courts class which kept me from getting put on academic probation. God bless him.

Advertisement
Yessir. They gave him the purple velvet robe and crystal scepter for graduation too. Was Manning there when you were a student? That guy looked like he was on his last fart when I was a student.

Yeah, Manning was ancient 25 years ago.

LOVE Mickey Graham, one of my favorites. His daughter went to UM undergrad with me.

So, my first semester was Hausler (R.I.P.), Schnably (still there), Stotzky (still there), and Steven Winter (sayonara, stalker). Second semester was Swan (R.I.P.), Jones (still there), Graham (still there), and Anderson (retired?).

I would imagine that Onoprienko has passed away, the Sowles too. I saw Gaubatz died.

Others from my time still around, Abraham, Alfieri, Bradley, Casebeer, Coombs, Diamond, Fajer, Froomkin, Gudridge, Halpert, Langbein, LILI LEVI, Mundstock, Oxman, the law firm of Rose, Rosen, and Rosenn (and Dr. Rosenpenis), and I think that's all I got. Though I went to law school with Marni Lennon.

Yeah, Manning was ancient 25 years ago.

LOVE Mickey Graham, one of my favorites. His daughter went to UM undergrad with me.

So, my first semester was Hausler (R.I.P.), Schnably (still there), Stotzky (still there), and Steven Winter (sayonara, stalker). Second semester was Swan (R.I.P.), Jones (still there), Graham (still there), and Anderson (retired?).

I would imagine that Onoprienko has passed away, the Sowles too. I saw Gaubatz died.

Others from my time still around, Abraham, Alfieri, Bradley, Casebeer, Coombs, Diamond, Fajer, Froomkin, Gudridge, Halpert, Langbein, LILI LEVI, Mundstock, Oxman, the law firm of Rose, Rosen, and Rosenn (and Dr. Rosenpenis), and I think that's all I got. Though I went to law school with Marni Lennon.
I had Oxman for torts. I liked him but that ****** made me stand for a fact pattern for a full hour and a half class. I had Langbein, guy was off the reservation. Getting full faculty status is a plush situation. Have to be an absolute nonce to get fired from that.

I had Oxman for torts. I liked him but that ****** made me stand for a fact pattern for a full hour and a half class. I had Langbein, guy was off the reservation. Getting full faculty status is a plush situation. Have to be an absolute nonce to get fired from that.

I'm not kidding, Steven Winter stalked MULTIPLE females in my Civ Pro class. And it was SMALL SECTION, so there were only, like, 40 people in the class.

And the females he stalked looked like the waitresses at Monk's...the ones that Elaine is jealous of in "The Pilot"...

Gudridge! I liked that guy. I think I got a B in his Fed Courts class which kept me from getting put on academic probation. God bless him.
Lol. Only exam in my life that I walked out of thinking “Jesus, that’s an F” was contracts, with Gudridge, first semester of law school - and it came back A-.

Advertisement
Back