Leonard Taylor committing 8/6

Advertisement
1594779436768.jpeg

Everything about this seems like a troll to me, but we got a **** ton of momentum going for us right now. Don't know what to think.
Too much momentum for this to be a troll IMO. We just went 5/0 with the MNW kids, all of them were talking about legitimately joining each other and playing college ball on IG and Twitter. If this kid wasn’t serious about Miami, he wouldn’t have this early of a commitment date, he’d string it to National signing day but who knows...

Advertisement
I hate to write this because it is frankly disrespectful to the dead and families impacted by this awful virus, but ....
from a strictly recruiting standpoint whereby kids can’t go on visits and the college season will be truncated at best, UM has been tremendously helped by the virus. I know it sounds bad but in all tragedies there are some winners and UM, and likely other schools in good recruiting areas, have won.
Kind of like Amazon and Zoom.

Advertisement
I hate to write this because it is frankly disrespectful to the dead and families impacted by this awful virus, but ....
from a strictly recruiting standpoint whereby kids can’t go on visits and the college season will be truncated at best, UM has been tremendously helped by the virus. I know it sounds bad but in all tragedies there are some winners and UM, and likely other schools in good recruiting areas, have won.
I get what you're trying to say. Miami has benefited so far in recruiting because of the lockdowns. No need to feel guilty for noticing it.

Ignoring cause and effect because of feelings is something that’ll get us left behind. That said, having respect for those who’ve been negatively impacted and recognizing we’ve benefitted from disruption are not mutually exclusive

Advertisement
August 6th is going to be a glorious day.

Getting Taylor in this class is enormous in it’s own right but the added benefit of watching the Gators sob and wail over losing their 5 star “lock” is going to make it downright magical.

those of you who can't enjoy anything w/o putting it in the context of the gator fanbase are weird af

Advertisement
those of you who can't enjoy anything w/o putting it in the context of the gator fanbase are weird af

I’ll be thrilled to get Taylor regardless which is why I said it was enormous for us to do so.

That being said, any Cane “fan” that doesn’t get enjoyment out of things that cause Gator fans pain are weirder than fùck.

Last edited:
Ignoring cause and effect because of feelings is something that’ll get us left behind. That said, having respect for those who’ve been negatively impacted and recognizing we’ve benefitted from disruption are not mutually exclusive
I agree. I’ve done well in the stock market the past 4 months investing in stocks that have benefitted from people working from home and staying home. Which means I’ve effectively benefitted from the virus despite how terrible it’s been for the county and world.

I keep hearing he's a **** lean but seen nothing to support that

Him and the Palmetto kids were considered UF locks for awhile now, a few months ago things changed. They’re all finally realizing it now. I originally posted in May don’t believe the hype. They might get Collins but they won’t get much more, Taylor has starting trending our way at that point.

I also said UF has issues inside their recruiting room and to expect changes after this cycle.

Advertisement
Back