Leonard Taylor and James Williams appreciation thread

Great job OP, you’re right - we should celebrate the SFL kids that want to put the U on their helmet and do they’re best to awaken the beast and get us back in to the nation conversation again. Look back ND week circa 2017, college football is starving, as are we fans, to have Miami relevant in the discussion of best teams in all of college football. I truly believe that we’ll land another Top 10 recruiting class for 2022, giving us plenty of stacked chips and 3 straight Top 10 classes. We’re well on our way to what shall become a grrmeat season and another stepping stone on our way back to national prominence. It’s a great time to be a Canes fan right now, we’re on the cusp and the winds of change are finally blowing in our favor.

Advertisement
Taylor will feast in this system. That plus the DL we will have 🤭🤭🤭 Opposing QBs won’t have time to throw!!
Any corner fortunate enough to play for this U will surely put on! Can’t imagine wanting to go anywhere else. Williams and Taylor are real ones. Miami fans are behind you 🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
Advertisement
tenor (62).gif

Advertisement
we phucking with these two boys.. I take them over any recruiting loss in the last 10 years.

BIG time boys and huge gets.

today's loss is big but nothing compared to the W on these two.. Take them any day over JM
It's not a loss... Lmao vets like me know it's nothing to count your chickens before they hatch.

We will finish strong.. Lmao we have 4 more guys to go. Nobody wanted stiff collier 3 weeks ago now all of sudden yall are crying over him. Marshall was all Bama or the school up north 1 month ago now we got all the guys crying in here. Stop with the weak stuff. Grown *** men in here simping because a 18 year kid choose the school up north. He won't win **** up there and we all know that... finishing 2nd in the east every year and never making a sec championship game. Weak *** division. They play mizzou, uk , vandy, vols, scar, and uga every year... Lol some **** football teams if you look at their history.

With the DL we are bringing in, it doesn't matter who the CBs are lol, opposing QBs will have trouble just getting the ball out. I said it before, JM or not, we got LT and JW which is a GREAT haul and anything else is just gravy from here on out.

Without JM in the fold, just lock up M. Brown and chase smith immediately. Leave those last 2 spots open for a little bit and see how things play out with a qb prospect or two best available type kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back