Leonard Taylor and James Williams appreciation thread

darius19

Recruit
Banned
let’s be different this time. Instead of another 10000 posts on JM going to UF, let’s actually spend some time thinking about the monsters we have now at DT and S.

both of these kids could’ve gone anywhere in the country and probably had crazy bag offers, but chose to represent the home team.

Let’s make this thread the focal point of our attention and show love to the kids who put on for Miami vs not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about some appreciation for the guys we have at CB and committed at CB? Blades, Ivey, Couch, Williams, Dunson, Clarke, Burns, Curtis all matter for the future of CB recruiting here. Bottom line is we aren't producing CB studs like UF is, and these guys are our hope to change that so we don't get another Marshall situation.

How about some appreciation for the guys we have at CB and committed at CB? Blades, Ivey, Couch, Williams, Dunson, Clarke, Burns, Curtis all matter for the future of CB recruiting here. Bottom line is we aren't producing CB studs like UF is, and these guys are our hope to change that so we don't get another Marshall situation.

I feel you. Add Markevious Brown, that’s not a bad CB group at all. and with our front 7 looking good for the next couple of years our CBs only look better

Advertisement
Zach Galifianakis Thank You GIF

Advertisement
I'm surprised, but duh, I shouldn't be.

But how can I be ****ed, did you see that **** speech James Williams had during his interview yesterday!!! I'm still ready to knuck if ya buck.
We did great this cycle. We got the best DL class, best 2 safeties in the country coming in, our skill positions look great, we are quietly stacking and the giant is waking up.

Advertisement
Well we don’t produce first round bust CB’s like UF does and that’s enough for me

Advertisement
Back