Leonard Taylor and B Smith

Advertisement
By 'slept on' he means that they took them for granted and thought they could just walk over them. He is laughing at his teammates for underestimating them.

EDIT: Someone else pointed out that LT's tweet was actually in response to another tweet about his draft stock and that when LT said 'slept on him' he meant that Miami's poor showing showed how valuable LT was. Still not sure what that has to do with TVD though.

Thanks man! I was a little confused but this is the best explained on the situation. Which seems nothing to me

Taylor, James Williams, Brashard Smith, and George are players who are undisciplined and don't know when to shut their mouths on and off the field. Just to name a few.

Anyone notice anything here? All Manny guys....and believe it or not they are all SFL guys too.
Ill never understand the obsession of sfl guys

For fun I need to start following another “top team” closely and see if they deal with this kind of stuff…

Advertisement
How does "they slept on him" turn into talking crap about Miami? Taking the word of one fanatic on Twitter seems farfetched.

Are there no screenshots of the original one?

Please give Mario a new watch
Secret Story Time GIF by Mediaset España

Advertisement
I’ll say it till the wheels fall off, these mercenary high schoolers who transfer and are front runners only care about themselves and are the first ones to balk when things get tough. Soft minded
But Taylor and smith never transferred
They just speaking the truth
I wish Mario would accept the truth and come out And say it’s not acceptable to lose to Rutgers

CIS was ****ting on both of them so…

12-13…. I’ll take more mercenaries
Yep…they still can’t see the trees for the forest.

Every corch that we’ve had the last 20 years has had the loyalists saying that it’s “the culture.”

What they don’t understand is that these kids are tired of being sold a false bill of goods, and of giving their all only to see their dumb@$$ corches give games away due to stubbornness and a failure to adapt and adjust during games and in-season. Crap gets old.

Leonard has since deleted tweet

Brashard Smith in IG Live said Rutgers whooped them

TrumpyCane is sure a screenshot will pop up soon

I think players deserve to be just as frustrated or even more so than the fans. Brashard said nothing that was untrue did he? At this point, we continue wasting players time more than not. He’s been here 3 years, 3 OCs, still no stability. Taylor, 3 years 3 DCs. Same ole song after every coaching change….blaming the players from the previous regime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
These are different generations and just different times we are living in. It’s a ME world. On every play in any random game somebody is celebrating a routine play like they are the baddest man alive. It is nauseating to watch.

Advertisement
Back