Leonard Taylor and B Smith

Advertisement
That shows me that the team did not want TVD as the QB. You saw a difference with the team rallying around Emory and Brown and not TVD. Should Taylor have said it probably not. Is it the truth probably. Disgruntled players will say how they feel.

Are you slow, HTF is anyone shifting the focus when the thread is specifically about the players? And clearly, you do care or you wouldn't be here.
Yes explain it to me like I'm 1. We needed LT56 because we brought in a bunch of players that werent good enough and CIS dogged the only decent DT we had the entire year. Now he is laughing, I dont have to like it but i still dont care. If Miami didnt perform like absolute **** we wouldnt be here. Guess what next year someone else will be laughing.

Advertisement
Some of these players are varying degrees of good, but the Manny players should probably go. Many of them are/were just like this. Nothing between the ears.

So was Mario supposed to come in and immediately jettison kids like Brashard and Taylor, who have talent, because they’d prove to be soft shouldered pansies two years into his tenure?

Seems like a lot of you are playing the result of what transpired

So was Mario supposed to come in and immediately jettison kids like Brashard and Taylor, who have talent, because they’d prove to be soft shouldered pansies two years into his tenure?

Seems like a lot of you are playing the result of what transpired
Mario was supposed to change the culture and it’s basically the same as it’s always been.

Seems like you have Mario’s balls in your mouth, as usual

Trajan bandy by the way !

IMG_3793.jpeg

Advertisement
I will say, we are starting to see some true leaders who Mario is building around - Kiko, Restrepo, Rivers, Francis, Bain, Cooper, Fletcher

Guys who love football and love being Canes. We need a field of 22 of them to be elite. It sounds like LT and Brashard might not fit that mold

Advertisement
Unfortunately, changing culture in the NIL era is more difficult than the old days. Power has shifted to players, especially likes of South Florida divas.

I will say, we are starting to see some true leaders who Mario is building around - Kiko, Restrepo, Rivers, Francis, Bain, Cooper, Fletcher

Guys who love football and love being Canes. We need a field of 22 of them to be elite. It sounds like LT and Brashard might not fit that mold
That’s fantastic. How many wins is loving football and being a Cane worth?

Unfortunately, changing culture in the NIL era is more difficult than the old days. Power has shifted to players, especially likes of South Florida divas.
Well didn’t we hire Mario because he was known to be a culture-builder?

I mean it sure as **** wasn’t for his game-day prowess or mastery of X’s and O’s

Advertisement
Lame AF. I remember LT on the sideline with a helmet in his hand getting no PT with Manny. Mario could be many things, but this staff helped him become a potential first-round pick. Immature stuff like this can make a team think twice before drafting him.
His film should make them think twice long before the tweet.

Yes explain it to me like I'm 1. We needed LT56 because we brought in a bunch of players that werent good enough and CIS dogged the only decent DT we had the entire year. Now he is laughing, I dont have to like it but i still dont care. If Miami didnt perform like absolute **** we wouldnt be here. Guess what next year someone else will be laughing.
Our "fans" are really special.

For those of us old enough to remember when players like Irvin and Maryland would rep the U publicly while in the NFL, this is disgraceful.

Would you laugh at your team getting beaten?
I would not. I also wasn’t born with a phone in my hand. These kids are different. Embrace it or not.. either way don’t hold Mike Irvin over them. They don’t make those anymore

Honestly, he's been given fair critique here. High talent with mediocre effort/commitment.

But he's the player in the public eye. He's the one trying to improve his draft stock. It doesn't help to go online and clown the school you just spent 3 years at and alienate yourself from the fans.
No one in the nfl will care I promise. He didn’t ever sit out a game or alienate himself from his actual team when he was on it

Advertisement
Back