Lemons de-commits again....

Advertisement
That's two places he verbally committed to and now dropped.

Where are all of the posters who say recruits like this never pan out? Where are the posters who ridicule recruits saying what a **** and worse he is for not being a man of his word, why even verbal in the first place?

Oh, that's right....here they are licking their chops hoping he comes here. Not a peep either when we got Bandy after his OU verbal.

Anyhow, sign him up if you can. Davis and him are 1a and 1b as the best in the state.
Here comes INCumFace throwing his cumbucket on the party feeling sorry for his Gators.

INCumFace: "Why are UM fans celebrating this bad news for UF? It's not logical! It's driving me crazy! I don't know why football fans do seemingly irrational things like hoping bad things happen to their hated in-state rivals. My estrogen levels are raging off the charts over this hooliganism!"

LMFAO!! I can't with you!!! LMFAO

Lets take Lemons, Telfort, and Wilson. Need to get even for Scarlett, cronkrite, callaway, jackson

Not to mention Brandon Powell. That was the one that ****ed me off the most. Supposed to be enrolling early at UM and just enrolls at UF instead.

Advertisement

Where are all of the posters who say recruits like this never pan out? Where are the posters who ridicule recruits saying what a **** and worse he is for not being a man of his word, why even verbal in the first place?

Oh, that's right....here they are licking their chops hoping he comes here. Not a peep either when we got Bandy after his OU verbal.

Anyhow, sign him up if you can. Davis and him are 1a and 1b as the best in the state.
Here comes INCumFace throwing his cumbucket on the party feeling sorry for his Gators.

INCumFace: "Why are UM fans celebrating this bad news for UF? It's not logical! It's driving me crazy! I don't know why football fans do seemingly irrational things like hoping bad things happen to their hated in-state rivals. My estrogen levels are raging off the charts over this hooliganism!"

how long did you suck goldens **** for

Are u retarded? What does Grohlden have to do with INcanefan being his typical pus*sy self again?

Advertisement

Fans gonna fan. Can't expect consistency.

Advertisement

how long did you suck goldens **** for

Are u retarded? What does Grohlden have to do with INcanefan being his typical pus*sy self again?

Aww Francis, you're one of the people I was talking about. You can't have it both ways, oh wait....it's the internet....guess you can. It doesn't change the fact that you're a hypocritical *****, like MANY others, hence my post.

Carry on though, it's nice not seeing your pathetic posts aside from when someone unfortunately quotes you.

As for Golden, I said from day one what a joke it was that we stole Temple's coach. People will say they weren't on board either, but when he did his introductory press conference, they lapped it up and ordered their ridiculous fear the tie shirts.

Fans gonna fan. Can't expect consistency.

Sure you can, but some think the anonymity of the internet keeps people from remembering what they post and they sure don't like being called on it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back