Lemonis trying to start relocation movement to tropical park

Advertisement
Great news... but if Beckham and his group didn't have the money to make the thing happen due to the private land owners then idk if we do either.

I'm not mad at them trying though. Whatever they gotta do

Great news... but if Beckham and his group didn't have the money to make the thing happen due to the private land owners then idk if we do either.

At this point its better than nothing. It would be even more amazing if Lemonis got together with Beckhams group to do something in tropical park

Advertisement

At this point its better than nothing. It would be even more amazing if Lemonis got together with Beckhams group to do something in tropical park

Honestly.. that is probably the people he is referencing. Saying he's meeting with Beckham would have gave it away. Saying UM or something would have basically been nothing. As close as Beckham was.. what like a week ago? 2 weeks? This could get rolling quick.

Lemonis and his crew got some $$$$, and he probably knows some local people. At least he is trying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Inevitable. I refuse to believe we're stuck in the current dump. Tropical Park may not work but something will. For too many years this idea was shot down on various Canes boards as unworkable. Slobs, every one. Whoever posted that. There are too many influential people atop this program or passionate about it. Not all of them will be world class stupid enough to settle for a patched pathetic glorified neutral site on the edge of the next county and only vaguely recognizable as college football.

The women in the family tape that Lemonis show. Not bad. I sometimes watch late at night without mentioning it. I had no idea he had ties to the Canes. Now I'll be a little bit more open about it.

Advertisement
The worst are the clowns on this issue like Lebatard that dismiss Lemonis' efforts as publicity driven. For what? Ingratiating himself to Canes fans would have about zero effect on the ratings of his tv show. It's cute that we have an alum like Lebatard blasting a guy whose only connection to the school is loving the team but is actually willing to use his name and money to at least try whereas so many others have not. Ohhhh, that's right. Lebatard is too busy mocking the Richt hire and appearing in Billy Cohen films as "Mr. Miami" when he grew up in freakin' Miramar.

Beckham will go to 45k if we really partner. Commit $100M and put it in our name to save on taxes. The site they have is perfect.

Advertisement
Back