Legit Question Re: Bowl Selection

How in the **** do we get shipped to the Tetanus Bowl in Sherveport against La Tech and a team we beat the ever-loving s*it out of gets a better bowl (Sun) against a decent ASU team??

Advertisement
I know out last 2 were horrendous, but they almost lost to ULM, we pasted them head to head and UF just got done blowing their doors off (a team we played much closer)

Advertisement
Took zero effort, planning and foresight. It’s the best showing of any staff ever at Miami. Literally greatest fail in my lifetime at this U.

How in the **** do we get shipped to the Tetanus Bowl in Sherveport against La Tech and a team we beat the ever-loving s*it out of gets a better bowl (Sun) against a decent ASU team??
LaTech beat FIU, we did not

Advertisement
Win the last 2 games and maybe we'd be in the Music City Bowl ,45 minutes from my house playing the **** Vols. What an utter failure this year has been.

Advertisement
I know out last 2 were horrendous, but they almost lost to ULM, we pasted them head to head and UF just got done blowing their doors off (a team we played much closer)
Key word almost! But they didn’t and we lost to fiu! Plus we also lost the to the worst team in The worst conference g tech

Advertisement
All jokes aside..we are better than FIU lol..that said I’d much rather this bowl then the sun bowl..ain’t **** sunny about the sun bowl..much rather the walk on bowl..I expect 29 to show out lol

F4E5BCEE-93A8-471D-BD09-1AF8219C3001.jpeg
F6F2E07F-C1AC-4DE5-ACC8-BB85A4DC9542.jpeg
844CD8D1-5370-4444-B283-BB6A4AA23FD3.jpeg

Shreveport is awesome- they got shops, diners & ****. We should be thanking Blake.

Advertisement
Back