2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Advertisement
Dude is trying so hard lol. I'd do whatever to get an SFE pipeline but this guy gloats about Bama and OSU all day on twitter.

The idea here is to get him to suck you off on Twatter too.

You have to get him in, win, and he’ll jump on the bandwagon.

Advertisement
The most exciting aspect of this list is the OL recruits. Olinemen have a different personality type and approach to recruitment than other positions. If they visit multiple times, then it’s a very good sign of sincere interest and not just taking free trips. I think a couple OLs are on commit watch thru early next week, specifically and hopefully Freeling and Sanker. Big weekend to impress Samson Okunlola as well.

It’s gonna be difficult to get DE Harbor and CB McClain back down ever again so Mario must make this weekend something they have never seen before and won’t forget.

I believe DE Jaxon Howard is on the strongest commit watch.
I legit think we land Freeling, Sanker and Olaus Alinen at OL, which along with Tripp and Frankie would be the best OL haul we've had in a decade or more. Then shoot for the stars with Francis and Samson.

Also think we land Jaxon Howard and Nathaniel Joseph from the weekend.

I legit think we land Freeling, Sanker and Olaus Alinen at OL, which would be the best OL haul we've had in decades. Then shoot for the stars with Francis and Samson.

Also think we land Jaxon Howard and Nathaniel Joseph from the weekend.

That would be awesome. Let's hope it happens.

Advertisement
F4B311FD-8FFB-4154-A9B7-A059117DD860.jpeg

Pacman Jones adopted son Chris Henry Jr with Mario. Dude is only an 9th Grader

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back