2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Advertisement
The most exciting aspect of this list is the OL recruits. Olinemen have a different personality type and approach to recruitment than other positions. If they visit multiple times, then it’s a very good sign of sincere interest and not just taking free trips. I think a couple OLs are on commit watch thru early next week, specifically and hopefully Freeling and Sanker. Big weekend to impress Samson Okunlola as well.

It’s gonna be difficult to get DE Harbor and CB McClain back down ever again so Mario must make this weekend something they have never seen before and won’t forget.

I believe DE Jaxon Howard is on the strongest commit watch.

The most exciting aspect of this list is the OL recruits. Olinemen have a different personality type and approach to recruitment than other positions. If they visit multiple times, then it’s a very good sign of sincere interest and not just taking free trips. I think a couple OLs are on commit watch thru early next week, specifically and hopefully Freeling and Sanker. Big weekend to impress Samson Okunlola as well.

It’s gonna be difficult to get DE Harbor and CB McClain back down ever again so Mario must make this weekend something they have never seen before and won’t forget.

This

Stack the OL and DL and let's roll.

Oregon pushed around OSU. I cannot wait for us to look like that again.

I definitely feel best about Howard & Sanker from this week visit list. Would love to make a move with Braxton & Mani considering our corner board is shrouded in mystery. I'm ultimately very confident Mirabal/Mario will land a nice OL class.

Advertisement
Jaxon Howard going to LSU this weekend instead of Miami
Will Smith Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back