2024 Legends Camp June 22, 2023 (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
God, this whole wanting to erase someone with a push of the button on the internet thing in this country has to go. It's pathetic.
get him crowd GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok folks, I'm gonna go ahead and request that @RVACane ban me from posting in this thread any further so we can stop focusing on how unfunny I am and go back to creaming pants over Legends Camp.

Just for the record, why is that such a bad thing? Are we going to be deceived as a fanbase if we don't get a contingent of "just keepin' it real" types to come in here to tell us how bad all these HS kids are, and how it's not real competition, etc?

What is the obssessive need to be hypercritical about HS kids who are at least a year away from recruiting visits?

Is it the "I've had my heart broken so many times, that now I'm a crusty shell" types?

Or is it the "I know better than all the coaches and scouts, and all these mother****ers are overrated" types?

I guess it could be the "anyone who exhibits any positivity on this board must be called a slurper" crowd?

In any event, it's ridiculous. Why should you even care that some people are happy to see the turnout at Legends Camp, not to mention all the photos of our great alums?

Advertisement
Just for the record, why is that such a bad thing? Are we going to be deceived as a fanbase if we don't get a contingent of "just keepin' it real" types to come in here to tell us how bad all these HS kids are, and how it's not real competition, etc?

What is the obssessive need to be hypercritical about HS kids who are at least a year away from recruiting visits?

Is it the "I've had my heart broken so many times, that now I'm a crusty shell" types?

Or is it the "I know better than all the coaches and scouts, and all these mother****ers are overrated" types?

I guess it could be the "anyone who exhibits any positivity on this board must be called a slurper" crowd?

In any event, it's ridiculous. Why should you even care that some people are happy to see the turnout at Legends Camp, not to mention all the photos of our great alums?
You're reading too much into this. I never said it was a bad thing. You wrote a lot for nothing.

Advertisement
When was the last time we got a Booker T kid? Chad Thomas maybe? Sheesh. 2008 we got a bunch and then pretty much nothing since
They havent produce the highest guys....or there high guy got taken by IMG. They have been getting group of 5 guys or mid major guys out.
The best prospect they have had since is currently starting ta wr for Bama. Jacorey Brooks
They have a dt committed to fsu in this class who we didnt recruit at all

Advertisement
Back