Legend Club tix

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm the exact same way....Best Bbq I've had was in Kansas City and Memphis....The Dry Rub Ribs at Rendezvous in Memphis had CaneInOrlando wanting to Slap someone....
I need to get to KC and Texas to try bbq. I’ve tried New York style pizza here in Chicago and it’s pretty good. I don’t have any desire to visit New York but if I ever do I’ll definitely try the pizza there. There’s a place in suburban Chicago called Hog Wild that has the best bbq in the Chicago area.

I need to get to KC and Texas to try bbq. I’ve tried New York style pizza here in Chicago and it’s pretty good. I don’t have any desire to visit New York but if I ever do I’ll definitely try the pizza there.
NYCs Food is Legendary....Hard to believe it was even better back in the day....

I need to get to KC and Texas to try bbq. I’ve tried New York style pizza here in Chicago and it’s pretty good. I don’t have any desire to visit New York but if I ever do I’ll definitely try the pizza there. There’s a place in suburban Chicago called Hog Wild that has the best bbq in the Chicago area.
Texas Brisket is Ridiculous....Great State for Steaks as well...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back