Legend Club tix

I'm the exact same way....Best Bbq I've had was in Kansas City and Memphis....The Dry Rub Ribs at Rendezvous in Memphis had CaneInOrlando wanting to Slap someone....
I need to get to KC and Texas to try bbq. I’ve tried New York style pizza here in Chicago and it’s pretty good. I don’t have any desire to visit New York but if I ever do I’ll definitely try the pizza there. There’s a place in suburban Chicago called Hog Wild that has the best bbq in the Chicago area.
 
I need to get to KC and Texas to try bbq. I’ve tried New York style pizza here in Chicago and it’s pretty good. I don’t have any desire to visit New York but if I ever do I’ll definitely try the pizza there.
NYCs Food is Legendary....Hard to believe it was even better back in the day....
 
I need to get to KC and Texas to try bbq. I’ve tried New York style pizza here in Chicago and it’s pretty good. I don’t have any desire to visit New York but if I ever do I’ll definitely try the pizza there. There’s a place in suburban Chicago called Hog Wild that has the best bbq in the Chicago area.
Texas Brisket is Ridiculous....Great State for Steaks as well...
 
Back
Top