Legend Club tix

Good morning guys I am new and wanted to get people opinion on the Legends Club tickets and any insight one might be able to provide ie: what exactly it includes, what added benefit compared to corner stone other than the food and drink, and anything else one might be able to provide. As well is it work the black parking are there any benefits? look forward to hearing from you and can’t wait for the season to start .. Go Canes

Advertisement
Don't buy them....you're in the sun, and alone...stupidest decision by the powers that be.

Don't buy them....you're in the sun, and alone...stupidest decision by the powers that be.
How is that when you are club level and inside . If you could please explain as I don’t want to purchase something in the sun at that price

Advertisement
Thank you for the recommendation any chance you could tell me how to reach out as I am new to this ? Plz and thank you
Since I tagged him to this, hopefully he’ll respond when he comes back on. He’s on a good deal.

That’s not where I sit but I’ve been through it. Click link above.

If I had to pick, I would do cornerstone (no food) because of the sight lines, but some people like the endzone view better in the Legends. It’s all up to what you prefer. I don’t sit it in either section.

It is inside and covered, sun won’t be an issue.

Black parking is great. You can either do free valet, or park it yourself. If you drive a really nice car the valet may leave it right in front of the stadium sometimes. I never valet, I just park it myself, but I have seen the Lambos and the Porsches sitting out front.

Anyway, you’re not going to have to worry about it. There won’t be any fans in the stands this season.

Good morning guys I am new and wanted to get people opinion on the Legends Club tickets and any insight one might be able to provide ie: what exactly it includes, what added benefit compared to corner stone other than the food and drink, and anything else one might be able to provide. As well is it work the black parking are there any benefits? look forward to hearing from you and can’t wait for the season to start .. Go Canes
Hey man welcome! What’s your favorite beer?

Advertisement

That’s not where I sit but I’ve been through it. Click link above.

If I had to pick, I would do cornerstone (no food) because of the sight lines, but some people like the endzone view better in the Legends. It’s all up to what you prefer. I don’t sit it in either section.

It is inside and covered, sun won’t be an issue.

Black parking is great. You can either do free valet, or park it yourself. If you drive a really nice car the valet may leave it right in front of the stadium sometimes. I never valet, I just park it myself, but I have seen the Lambos and the Porsches sitting out front.

Anyway, you’re not going to have to worry about it. There won’t be any fans in the stands this season.
Gotta thank you so much for all of your insight. What section do you sit yourself ? Also since it’s so late in the game the other club level or corner stone unfortunately don’t include parking smh so also taking that into account. Not paying for some yellow parking that’s for sure

Advertisement
Gotta thank you so much for all of your insight. What section do you sit yourself ? Also since it’s so late in the game the other club level or corner stone unfortunately don’t include parking smh so also taking that into account. Not paying for some yellow parking that’s for sure

My seats are in the regular club section.

Advertisement

Did you just move down here? Did you graduate from the University?

Gotcha know the feeling lived in Indiana for 6 yrs lol but from SFL.. You going to make it to the MSU game in sept then? So ready for it
Indiana ain’t fun lol. It’s possible my best friends mom went there and they might go up there for that game. We will see.

Advertisement
Back