LEGACY- EARN YOUR STRIPES CONCEPT UNIFORM

Advertisement
Advertisement
The huge U's and stripe on the helmet look really stupid. Please keep the one traditional thing we still have...our helmet.

Advertisement
I like the uni's, but I dont think we should change the helmet.

Advertisement
How real is this? Or is this just a fans take on what he wants the unis to look like?

My brother designed the uniforms for an art project. His professor pushed him to submit it to the athletic department. He then received a call from Tony Gonzalez and met with him regarding the design. He had also been in contact with Chris Freet regarding the uniform and Coach Golden even sent him an email thanking him for submitting the design.

Who knows if they actually use the uniform design, or just use certain elements, or maybe even nothing at all.

Advertisement
No disrespect, but I just wish we would go back to the old school uni's instead of trying to come up with new ones all the time.

No disrespect, but I just wish we would go back to the old school uni's instead of trying to come up with new ones all the time.

None taken. You just have to be able to adapt to changing times. Unfortunately, if we would go back to our old uni's we would look awful because of the way uniforms have changed over the last 20-years. ****, go back to 1995 and look at the uniforms those guys were wearing and tell me if these kids would wear that now how awful would it look. Cut off jersey's at the stomach. No type of athletic fit, just big drapped uniforms over the should pads. You just have to change the uniform to what the current standard is at the time.

Look at Notre Dame, even they changed their helmets this year to resemble the Dome at the school. It is what it is.

How real is this? Or is this just a fans take on what he wants the unis to look like?

My brother designed the uniforms for an art project. His professor pushed him to submit it to the athletic department. He then received a call from Tony Gonzalez and met with him regarding the design. He had also been in contact with Chris Freet regarding the uniform and Coach Golden even sent him an email thanking him for submitting the design.

Who knows if they actually use the uniform design, or just use certain elements, or maybe even nothing at all.

Please instruct your brother not to change the helmet. Helmet changes are unnecessary.

Please instruct your brother not to change the helmet. Helmet changes are unnecessary.

He knew that would be everyone's biggest issue. I kind of agree with what he says regarding the helmet. The current U on the helmet is proportionally small to the size of the helmet. For such a recognizable brand, the U should be more pronounced. I think you are thinking it would look a lot bigger than what it currently is. It wouldn't be like the Missouri "M" on their helmet, it would just be 30% bigger than what is currently is. Not really noticeable had had not explain that he increased the size. I think, at least.

Advertisement
Back