Left tackle

Darling is way overrated on this board. If he plays any of the OT positions we will be in trouble

Advertisement
What bothers me is that we're not really bringing in a high-talented tackle in this years class. In-fact, we have 0 OL that are committed. Scary if a bunch of the 2015 OL transfer due to not playing (2012 Wrs and DBs), and then we are left with limited depth.

What bothers me even more is that you could say the same thing for CB, Safety, LB and WR. Business as usual under Guldens.

Is Isadora still blocking 25 yards downfield BEFORE the ball is thrown past the line of scrimmage? What a mind game that was.... Lawd help us!

Of course, the inexperience at LT will be used as an excuse as opposed to an indictment of Al Golden.

Advertisement
Interesting position battle.

Darling is probably better on the right. McDermott looked like the best option in spring but could be a monster inside. St. Louis just got here.

Best case scenario would be similar to FSU's last year. True freshman takes the job once he's ready, allowing you to shift your best OL to his money position.

Darling is the one who will be kicked inside eventually.

Darling struggled at guard during camp last year and flourished as a tackle so just shut up with the Darling moving inside stuff.

Advertisement
And all indications point to Kendrick Norton to the D-Line, but I wouldn't mind seeing Him at Guard, either...He reminds me of Washington, but a lil' nastier.

The way Kehoe shuffles guys around we need at least 2 more solid contributors across that front.

As things are now, even with no shuffling the depth just isn't there and one injury up front could spell disaster for young Bradley.

Ya'll are forget about young mr. Bar Milo, that is a bad man in training that will be a helluva LT.

Similar to Brandon Linder's HS HLs, wouldn't be a bad option at Guard.

And all indications point to Kendrick to the D-Line, but I wouldn't mind seeing Him at Guard, either...He reminds me of Washington, but a lil' nastier.

Agree. Guard is the best spot for both of them.

Hopefully we can develop some depth at tackle but I'm pessimistic there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back