Lebtard=douche

Advertisement
I don't know anyone who relies on Lebatard for college football knowledge or information.

His opinion is pretty much meaningless.

Coaches that have awesome records against ranked opponents are now NFL coaches or are named Saban/Meyer.

Sorry. GUys with that kind of record aren't just sitting around. All anyone can do, like UGA is doing, is hope an up and coming coordinator can be 'the next Saban'. In the meantime, we got us a Richt. A guy that has had a stellar W/L record over his tenure. Something we haven't had in awhile in the awful ACC Coastal.

He is not happy about the hire and is making known on his ESPN radio show lol lol....

Its the dude's opinion, who cares. All he's said is the guy has had a tough record lately against winning teams, which is true. But as long as he is competent, gets us playing our style, and recruits well, that should change in ACC.

Dan preferred Butch which is fine. Except butch's record in acc at UNC stunk and he's won nothing either. Its not like championship coaches are sitting there.

None of schnell, jimmy, ericsson, or coker won anything before they came here. You come to miami to win, not after you've won. This is the most accomplished coach we've hired.

Advertisement
He's sayin Richt was 11-25 v top 25 and 4-14 v top 10. Is that an accurate stat he hit Richt with?

OK, and what was Butch's record vs. the same ranked teams? I guarentee it was not much better, if not worse, percentage wise. So whats the point? I was/am a Butch supporter, but he didn't get the job, prolly thanks to Black Santa. Both are qualified, but CMR got everything we need, without the stench of an ncaa investigation hanging over his head. Richt got the job, and so I will support him.

He's sayin Richt was 11-25 v top 25 and 4-14 v top 10. Is that an accurate stat he hit Richt with?

OK, and what was Butch's record vs. the same ranked teams? I guarentee it was not much better, if not worse, percentage wise. So whats the point? I was/am a Butch supporter, but he didn't get the job, prolly thanks to Black Santa. Both are qualified, but CMR got everything we need, without the stench of an ncaa investigation hanging over his head. Richt got the job, and so I will support him.

Poor win/loss records stand on their own, they work without inserting another coach into the equation. So, it's Richt's record sucks let's look @ Butch.

Weak

he just wanted to make the occasion about him, I don't mind his questions, just mind how he turns it into how he ruined it for everyone, i don't give a ****, just stop talking about yourself, dudes ego is swoll

Advertisement

Poor win/loss records stand on their own, they work without inserting another coach into the equation. So, it's Richt's record sucks let's look @ Butch.

Weak

The question was not an indictment on Butch. ****, I wanted Butch to get the job! I was jus saying dat Lebastard pointing at CMR's record as some reason not to hire is stupid cause Butch had his issues, too. That's all I'm saying, dude.

Is there a perfect head coach out there? **** even Saban coached teams sometimes struggle with up tempo teams. Richt was the best candidate out there.

Lebatard came off as a child today with our new coach. I get its his schtick. But really? Day one?

Probably won't hear Richt on 790 any time soon. Lebatard was definitely Douchey.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Weak

The question was not an indictment on Butch. ****, I wanted Butch to get the job! I was jus saying dat Lebastard pointing at CMR's record as some reason not to hire is stupid cause Butch had his issues, too. That's all I'm saying, dude.

Fair enough. I just didn't see how a Butch question posed by anyone in response or comparison to Richt's record works in any way. Their situations aren't even on the same planet.

Richt does have one of the cooler ncaa infraction cases though. He's a kind man.

Le Batard has stated, bluntly, that it's a joke around nd show. That's all it is, rat8ngs and terrible hot takes. He's fun to listen to when bored. Ignore him, he's a good stylistic journalist who offers very little byvway of substance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back