Lebtard=douche

He can't seem to understand it's not even just the question, he spent the final 3 minutes of the interview acting like an annoying little brother.

"You're mad, aren't you? You're mad at us. We made you mad. I can hear it."

Advertisement
I had zero problems with the interview. You guys are something else. So sensitive.

He can't seem to understand it's not even just the question, he spent the final 3 minutes of the interview acting like an annoying little brother.

Exactly, ask some legit questions about staff and personnel

It isn't suppose to be serious. He's having fun. It's what makes the show so great.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dan show consists of him asking Stu 157,000 times "why??". Only thing I like is the list of who people look like. Show was great when the Dolphins had the 1-15 season with all the songs people called in with.

Lebatard is a ****. He used to go to movies with UM players for no charge and then he goes to work for the Herald and writes a story about free benefits to athletes. The guy cannot be trusted, pure trash.

Not for nothing, but there were people bashing Golden when we hired him that were met with the same "what a douche" type of response. They look like geniuses in hindsight. Little early to make any sort of call.
I have no problem with a coach being challenged by the media. They should be.

But today is his first official day. No need to jab him on his first day. Let the man enjoy the moment, there will be plenty of time for criticism and praise going forward

Agree with lebatard. You have the chance to bring back the coach that built the best college football team of all time, the coach that gave you your last championship which could have been a three peat(2000-2002),the coach that last had Miami relevant. But instead you hire a corch who had 15 years to build a championship team in one of the best football states in America and failed so he was fired. Hopefully Richt proves the doubters wrong but he doesn't deserve any praise or excitement until he proves himself.

Advertisement
Agree with lebatard. You have the chance to bring back the coach that built the best college football team of all time, the coach that gave you your last championship which could have been a three peat(2000-2002),the coach that last had Miami relevant. But instead you hire a corch who had 15 years to build a championship team in one of the best football states in America and failed so he was fired. Hopefully Richt proves the doubters wrong but he doesn't deserve any praise or excitement until he proves himself.

How many championships have been won in Georgia, and when were those titles won? Thanks in advance.

It isn't suppose to be serious. He's having fun. It's what makes the show so great.

Exactly...

He went from asking Richt about his favorite movie (Nacho Libre) and then asked him about his record at UGA against top 15 teams.

Richt was pretty low key throughout the interview (you could tell he was tired).

Le Batard only asked him that to see how he'd respond...pretty harmless IMO.

lol butch was sub 500 against the acc and won double digits once...

Lets see what he does when he's allowed to run the program his way again. Not many complaints his first few years there, when he was calling the shots.

Advertisement
Butch was my #1 choice but of course I'm still going to roll with Mark. I mean I have no other choice. He's still better than what we had.

Advertisement
He's always contrarian. He kept popping off yesterday under the guise of tempering expectations of the fanbase (because we have a "savior" complex). Ultimate straw-man, because I certainly don't hear that coming from the fans. Is it too much to ask for relevancy on a national stage?
This. He's just being contrarian to draw attention to himself.

Not for nothing, but there were people bashing Golden when we hired him that were met with the same "what a douche" type of response. They look like geniuses in hindsight. Little early to make any sort of call.

No they don't, they look like a$$holes who can't give a guy a chance. golden sucked, fine. But other than bragging that you knew before others, what's the point of bashing a guy before he's had a chance to prove himself? Seriously, of what value is claiming to know that Richt will suck at Miami? You don't know that at all. You might be right in the end, but it wasn't because you "knew" anything, just that your guess was correct. Congratulations, you're still and *******.

LeBatard is a swag guy and wanted a swag coach.....Richt isn't that. Richt doesn't give him material for his shows and columns.

Advertisement
Back