Lebatard Finebaum bit

I saw Finebaum in the Dallas airport yesterday. He looked every bit of the wrinkled up tiny condom in person that he does on camera. Nice guy though...he was honestly scared when I approached him with my Canes hat on. Like he thought I was gonna shake him down for his change and arthritis medication. My wife commented on his uneasiness.

I told him we were bout to put it on LSU...

In the bit, Finebaum talks about running into a Canes fan, pretty sure that's you lol

Advertisement
That Pipo character is gold, and on point of the stereotypical sapingo wannabe wiggas that grew up in Little Havana, Wesschesta (not a typo) and Hialeah (fricking hate driving through there, I get road rage just driving by W 49 street on the palmetto) that act like they from the hood and bout that life, and have no clue what "that life" is. Fricking comemierdas

With that said the caja china and moose juice was classic! lmao and Finefart can eat a bag cacks!

How does Lebaturd still have a show. Are there really that many retards that listen to sports radio. :dejection:

Hmm, didn’t know he was a squealer during the Shapiro fiasco. Good to know that now. I wasn’t following the details in particular; was just praying we wouldn’t be ripped to shreds by the NCAA. Now that I do know his background I can’t say I like the guy; in fact, just going off his show on ESPN with his Dad is horror **** show to try and watch. I was sick and watching the mothership when his show came on. Had to run and puke even more. So, I’ve had no love lose for this fluff master from the beginning. Now that I know I have pure hatred for this lil prick and his minion crew. Can’t stand them either.
It wasn't the Shapiro mess....It was when he was a Journalistic student at UM (early-mid 90s) that he ran his POS mouth.....As if UM really needed his input....Real Dirtbag....

I saw Finebaum in the Dallas airport yesterday. He looked every bit of the wrinkled up tiny condom in person that he does on camera. Nice guy though...he was honestly scared when I approached him with my Canes hat on. Like he thought I was gonna shake him down for his change and arthritis medication. My wife commented on his uneasiness.

:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Finebaum I enjoy as he seems to call it down the middle . He will bash anyone he thinks he should and doesn't favor anyone despite being a UT grad . Doesn't mean I agree with him but it is small man who only likes those he agrees with . Obviously there should be deal breakers and lines you don't cross but I can always respect another man when he can clearly express his opinions. Lebetard has trouble with this much of the time unlike Paul. I don't dislike Dan either but he isn't on Paul's level in terms of sports journalist .

Finebaum is the Howard Stern of college football. He's good at what he does. He'll dive into a subject as if he's interested in real analysis then let it devolve into smack-oriented ****....which really,,,, is what makes college football (1) so great on the whole and (2) so much fun to discuss online. :afro:

They both suck. End of story. LeBastard is on a level with Fidel Castro and Finebaun is such as $EC homer . Considering UT has sucked even worse than we have with their dip**** coaching hires, you’d think he’d STFU.

You should've said..."I know *****'s get erect"....but I'll be damned if I knew they grew appendages.....

Hmm, didn’t know he was a squealer during the Shapiro fiasco. Good to know that now. I wasn’t following the details in particular; was just praying we wouldn’t be ripped to shreds by the NCAA. Now that I do know his background I can’t say I like the guy; in fact, just going off his show on ESPN with his Dad is horror **** show to try and watch. I was sick and watching the mothership when his show came on. Had to run and puke even more. So, I’ve had no love lose for this fluff master from the beginning. Now that I know I have pure hatred for this lil prick and his minion crew. Can’t stand them either.
Not Shapiro. Pell Grant Scandal, early 90's. The guy is a trader *****.

Advertisement

Lebatard was the squealer in the Pell Grant scandal back in the 90's.

That character has a lot more potential then he showed in that interview.

Here's hoping People Billete sneaks through next week after a big win.

That Pipo character is gold, and on point of the stereotypical sapingo wannabe wiggas that grew up in Little Havana, Wesschesta (not a typo) and Hialeah (fricking hate driving through there, I get road rage just driving by W 49 street on the palmetto) that act like they from the hood and bout that life, and have no clue what "that life" is. Fricking comemierdas

With that said the caja china and moose juice was classic! lmao and Finefart can eat a bag cacks!

This

Advertisement
I dont f with Le Batard at all..but im all in on MIKE RYAN...quite sure he is on the board...shot out to Mike. And that BIT was classic...i cracked up in the car listening to that one. Finnebaum was rustled az ****. My man say i called them LS because they are not worthy of the U. LMAO...at this point i want that guy to troll Finnebaum the whole season...once a week.

It really bothers me that lebaturd is going re attach himself to the program after sh1ting on UM for so long. As soon as the good times roll he becomes Mr UM again. It’s really going to drive me crazy when espn starts going to him to be the voice of UM.

Advertisement
It really bothers me that lebaturd is going re attach himself to the program after sh1ting on UM for so long. As soon as the good times roll he becomes Mr UM again. It’s really going to drive me crazy when espn starts going to him to be the voice of UM.
You already know that’s what they’re gonna do. ***** them and ***** fatard

My memory is LeBatard was trying to make a name for himself while working at the Miami Herald and decided the best way to do so was to brutally attack the school he graduated from...'The U'.

He knew that most of college football fans despised the 'U' due to the enormous accomplishments the program was enjoying and ate up every negative thing he wrote and said. Naturally, ESPN loved it and started giving him airtime to shred the program/coaches/players/administration. Most, not all, of his so-called reporting (we weren't choir boys) was wildly exaggerated, if not flat-out lies.

Many of his outrageous claims still burden the 'U' and point to why the criminal tag hasn't ever gone away. Yet, today, that phony acts like none of that happened and he's a true/blue Cane...nothing could be further from the truth!

One can only wonder how many championships LeBatard singlehandedly deprived the 'U' from due to his crusade to destroy the program so he could benefit.

My memory is LeBatard was trying to make a name for himself while working at the Miami Herald and decided the best way to do so was to brutally attack the school he graduated from...'The U'.

He knew that most of college football fans despised the 'U' due to the enormous accomplishments the program was enjoying and ate up every negative thing he wrote and said. Naturally, ESPN loved it and started giving him airtime to shred the program/coaches/players/administration. Most, not all, of his so-called reporting (we weren't choir boys) was wildly exaggerated, if not flat-out lies.

Many of his outrageous claims still burden the 'U' and point to why the criminal tag hasn't ever gone away. Yet, today, that phony acts like none of that happened and he's a true/blue Cane...nothing could be further from the truth!

One can only wonder how many championships LeBatard singlehandedly deprived the 'U' from due to his crusade to destroy the program so he could benefit.
I don't know what kind of Urban Liar meds you might be on, but this is all pretty much false. Simple google search will tell you who actually broke the pell grant story. Lebatard can be a holier-than-thou blowhard, but blaming him for singlehandedly depriving us of championships... come on.

Like I said, Dan can be annoying, but I fugs wit stu, Mike and pipo.

Advertisement
Back