Lebatard Finebaum bit

thisismyusername

Freshman
I know most of this board hates Dan Lebatard, but they came up with a great "Miami Bro" character named Pipo who called into Paul Finebaum and trolled him talking about driving the caja china and moose juice up to Dallas. It was hilarious, he was so annoyed. It'll be on their podcast later today if anyone wants to listen.

Advertisement
The only time I would watch LeRetard would be if he is in video as a captured ISIS hostage pleading for his oversized head not to be lopped off.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw Finebaum in the Dallas airport yesterday. He looked every bit of the wrinkled up tiny condom in person that he does on camera. Nice guy though...he was honestly scared when I approached him with my Canes hat on. Like he thought I was gonna shake him down for his change and arthritis medication. My wife commented on his uneasiness.

I told him we were bout to put it on LSU...

I know most of this board hates Dan Lebatard, but they came up with a great "Miami Bro" character named Pipo who called into Paul Finebaum and trolled him talking about driving the caja china and moose juice up to Dallas. It was hilarious, he was so annoyed. It'll be on their podcast later today if anyone wants to listen.

Why in the **** would you watch his abysmal show?

well now i learned my lesson that the best way to get negged into oblivion is to mention anything about dan. I thought you guys would at least like Mike Ryan, he reads this board, listens to the CanesInsight Podcast and shouts it out pretty often on the show.

Advertisement
If he streaks nude across the Hard Rock field when we play FSU with a banner saying "I'm Le-retarded, sorry", then we can take a vote here to see if he's forgiven. I'm very doubtful we will forgive the ***galoon.

Hmm, didn’t know he was a squealer during the Shapiro fiasco. Good to know that now. I wasn’t following the details in particular; was just praying we wouldn’t be ripped to shreds by the NCAA. Now that I do know his background I can’t say I like the guy; in fact, just going off his show on ESPN with his Dad is horror **** show to try and watch. I was sick and watching the mothership when his show came on. Had to run and puke even more. So, I’ve had no love lose for this fluff master from the beginning. Now that I know I have pure hatred for this lil prick and his minion crew. Can’t stand them either.

Advertisement
Finebaum I enjoy as he seems to call it down the middle . He will bash anyone he thinks he should and doesn't favor anyone despite being a UT grad . Doesn't mean I agree with him but it is small man who only likes those he agrees with . Obviously there should be deal breakers and lines you don't cross but I can always respect another man when he can clearly express his opinions. Lebetard has trouble with this much of the time unlike Paul. I don't dislike Dan either but he isn't on Paul's level in terms of sports journalist .

Advertisement
Back