NBA Leb*tch James

Give Bron his Kobe Bryant Memorial Orlando Bubble Invitational Cup...congrats. But in non-Bubble play the Lakers under Bron have been 10th in the West and a non-competitive first round exit to a Chris Paul led Suns team. I mean, ymmv, but maybe we're on the downside of the career. This man is seemingly perpetually angry and disgusted with every other player around him other than legit superstars. Maybe just play for Team USA moving forward, idk what tell you.

Advertisement
Never understood people trying the impossible task to determine who was the greatest of ALL TIME

The strength of the overall competition of the teams in the NBA varies every decade.

The overall quality of the players in the NBA varies each decade

Do you go by championships? IF so Bill Russell is hand down the GOAT....IF say since 1970 its : Robert Horry

Do you go by stats? Per year or Total? For how long?

Which Stats? Scoring? Rebounds? Scoring and rebounds? Scoring Rebounds and Assists?

You get different answers for who is the GOAT depending on what are your criteria

So who is the greatest of all time? The GOAT?

Ask players of different era's and their answers will also differ. Because how TF would you know if you didn't play against him?

Even dumber is thinking :unsure: you are able to judge by sitting on your wide, fat, hot dog eating *** watching them play from the stands or on TV ?? :6fps6:
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::noidea: :youre-nuts:

So the Greatest Of ALL TIME is simple........It's arguably blah, blah blah ...and who really gives a ***?? Because it's something no one can actually prove

Last edited:
Advertisement
Never understood people trying the impossible task to determine who was the greatest of ALL TIME

The strength of the overall competition of the teams in the NBA varies every decade.

The overall quality of the players in the NBA varies each decade

Do you go by championships? IF so Bill Russell is hand down the GOAT....IF say since 1970 its : Robert Horry

Do you go by stats? Per year or Total? For how long?

Which Stats? Scoring? Rebounds? Scoring and rebounds? Scoring Rebounds and Assists?

You get different answers for who is the GOAT depending on what are your criteria

So who is the greatest of all time? The GOAT?

Ask players of different era's and their answers will also differ. Because how TF would you know if you didn't play against him?

Even dumber is thinking :unsure: you are able to judge by sitting on your wide, fat, hot dog eating *** watching them play from the stands or on TV ?? :6fps6::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::noidea: :youre-nuts:

So the Greatest Of ALL TIME is simple........It's arguably blah, blah blah ...and who really gives a ***?? Because it's something no one can actually prove

Why da *** you on a site where opinions are freely expressed? Who da *** cares about your almost 3500 opinion posts?

The answer is ALL

The above was in response to what UM players should be in HOF. They didn't play together on the same teams and year. How dare you say they all deserve it. How did you arrive at your conclusions? Or did you judge it while...Wait for it....

Even dumber is thinking :unsure: you are able to judge by sitting on your wide, fat, hot dog eating *** watching them play from the stands or on TV ?? :6fps6::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::noidea: :youre-nuts:

Why da *** you on a site where opinions are freely expressed? Who da *** cares about your almost 3500 opinion posts?

The above was in response to what UM players should be in HOF. They didn't play together on the same teams and year. How dare you say they all deserve it. How did you arrive at your conclusions? Or did you judge it while...Wait for it....

You're obviously really really into me, following me so closely. BUT I'm not into that

So so sorry whenever any of my fans are experiencing traumatic pain or loss...whether it's something that knocks their IQ down into double digits, experiencing body image problems, or simply the shame of being ignored and ineffectual.....Nah, actually I find it hilarious

I've learned long ago not to engage the disabled, the ones with mental issues, or anyone burdened with the trifecta listed above.

So whatever it is get over it. Hopefully you can find solace by finding another job, finding someone to actually help with your numerous issues or someone who actually cares to listen to your drivel

Anyway that's not me so, ....I'm putting you on ignore

Michael-Jordan.jpg

Advertisement
The problem is we’re in such a “now” generation.

Announcers this season once said “We’ve never seen anyone at the age of 36 do this.”

But, MJ at 36?
-Scoring Title
-MVP
-1st Team All Defense
-NBA Champion
-Finals MVP
-Iconic Game Winning Shot to end Bulls Career.

Karl Malone at 36?
Basically the same stat line as LBJ w/ the exception of assist

These guys were putting up these numbers in a league where the NBA allowed “touching.” Lol

So the narrative changed after they were checked on that fact. It then changed to “we’ve never seen anyone play like this in yr 18.

Listen, LBJ is a gr8, gr8 talent. One of the greatest. I’m amazed by his abilities. If MJ & Magic had a child, ability wise, it would be LBJ. But, my problem w/ him is he’s the biggest front runner I’ve ever seen, and when he faces adversity, dude quits. It’s well documented how often he quits. He also destroy teams to try to manufacture championships. Once he uses all the resources, he leaves to his next team & that team is left desolate w/ no prospects.

That bubble championship is an asterisk. It’s a championship, but it happened under very unusual circumstances that actually benefited LBJ & AD.

I have way more to say, but I’ll just leave it like this. Lol.

The problem is we’re in such a “now” generation.

Announcers this season once said “We’ve never seen anyone at the age of 36 do this.”

But, MJ at 36?
-Scoring Title
-MVP
-1st Team All Defense
-NBA Champion
-Finals MVP
-Iconic Game Winning Shot to end Bulls Career.

Karl Malone at 36?
Basically the same stat line as LBJ w/ the exception of assist

These guys were putting up these numbers in a league where the NBA allowed “touching.” Lol

So the narrative changed after they were checked on that fact. It then changed to “we’ve never seen anyone play like this in yr 18.

Listen, LBJ is a gr8, gr8 talent. One of the greatest. I’m amazed by his abilities. If MJ & Magic had a child, ability wise, it would be LBJ. But, my problem w/ him is he’s the biggest front runner I’ve ever seen, and when he faces adversity, dude quits. It’s well documented how often he quits. He also destroy teams to try to manufacture championships. Once he uses all the resources, he leaves to his next team & that team is left desolate w/ no prospects.

That bubble championship is an asterisk. It’s a championship, but it happened under very unusual circumstances that actually benefited LBJ & AD.

I have way more to say, but I’ll just leave it like this. Lol.

I've never seen a player give up so many points on the other end because he's too busy pouting about a turnover or *****ing to the refs about a call. The Suns got anywhere from 8-12 points in that final game because Lebron wouldn't get back on D.

Before yet another opinion let me just say I sucked. I was deadly at the free throw line. They made me stand on the baseline because I could shoot when nobody was guarding me, they would drive and dish it, and I would yell "Andrew Toney" as I drained it from the outside. I would have been deadly at maybe nerf or midget basketball...Guys my size we are talking legendary stuff lol

With that...
Magic, Dr. J, Malone, Bird, Bryant, etc. there are a list of players he is comparable with but he couldn't hold or sniff Jordan's jock strap on both ends of the court.

LeBaby would put a team of studs together like he does and Jordan would say watch me beat you. Of course my dislike of James could be clouding my judgement.

Advertisement
I've never seen a player give up so many points on the other end because he's too busy pouting about a turnover or *****ing to the refs about a call. The Suns got anywhere from 8-12 points in that final game because Lebron wouldn't get back on D.

Thank u! Dude, I’m looking at other guys complain, but they r hustling down court while bytching. 1st dead ball, then they let the refs have it. This dude consistently allowed his team to play 5 on 4 b-ball on the defensive end, and even on the offensive end, if he’s frustrated by not getting a call or his team has a T.O, he’ll let them play 5 on 4 basketball as he’s totally non-engaged.

U don’t think his teammates ain’t affected by that? Of course they r.

He also destroy teams to try to manufacture championships. Once he uses all the resources, he leaves to his next team & that team is left desolate w/ no prospects.
Excluding Miami, if those teams had a clue of how to build a Championship franchise, then Lebron wouldn't have to demand players. The Heat has at least kept their head above water after Lebron left, while Cleveland's fallen to doormat status after both Lebron exits. And Cleveland had 5 lottery picks after Lebron left the first time, including 3 # ones, and only one of em' is a perrenial All-Star (Kyrie)...Cleveland's front office sucks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back