NBA Leb*tch James

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
Lol....Better than Jordan??....Please...
Receding Hairline MFer ain't nowhere near MJ.....
193288613_1296257957435560_2495732683315475343_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ehh, is it a coincidence both of last year's Finals teams lost in the first round? 70 days between seasons, the final game was Oct 11, the first game of the next season was Dec 22.

Seems like
Ehh, is it a coincidence both of last year's Finals teams lost in the first round? 70 days between seasons, the final game was Oct 11, the first game of the next season was Dec 22.

I don't think that's the reason that they lost, but I do think that they started the season too early.

Advertisement
Or, Lebron old *** and AD's fragile body didn't have to travel or play a full season, and the young Heat shooters got to play in an empty gym.

Lakers & Heat just weren't that good this year.

Advertisement
Lakers had better role players last season, IDK why they let Rondo go.
They pushed their chips in on Kuzma when they went after AD, and let Clarkson and Ingrham slip away. They were building something nice before LeBron got there. He got them a ring, so I suppose it was worth it, but he moved to LA for the scene/money, not for the bball. His unwillingness to take less money means ****** role players and no depth.

Playoffs will be a lot quieter without his constant *****ing about getting fouled...never seen anyone whine like he does...

but on the flip side the NBA is losing one of the better floppers it’s ever had...😂😂😂

Advertisement
Another RAGEQUIT from LeBron.

I put LeBron below Magic Johnson. Many finals appearances with a few titles. Both great facilitators. Magic was just so much more likeable and fun to watch. He was also a loyal Laker and a legit competitor. LeBron is far from likeable, far from loyal, and self destructed too many times to even be mentioned in a GOAT conversation.

Once Michael Jordan was crowned, he never let anyone else win. That's the difference. Nobody dethroned Michael. He was the absolute Alpha male of basketball.

Down 13 with 3:00 left in an elimination game of the NBA Playoffs and a guy who says he is the greatest ever just ragequits like this? One of the most embarrassing moments in NBA Playoff history. And that might become his legacy - an overabundance of NBA playoff RAGEQUITS

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back