Leave it to Bubba.

So went back and watched QB1 season 1 again and love seeing how close that Brevin, Bubba, and Tate are. Bubba and Tate are almost inseparable. Laughed my *** off when they go out in the desert and Bubba wrecks their side by side. Manny please take this Bubba’s drivers license and if he does drive please no one on the team get in a vehicle with him unless your name is Kosi and you got a stack of cash.

Lol I watched it two days ago.. and thought the same thing !

Advertisement
Started watching it a bit myself. Wouldnt it be nice if Haskell Garrett decided to come too? (for those who dont know, hes a big DT from OSU that played with them at BG)

Who is leaving OSU because Fields is coming?

That may have been the final straw to break the camel's back. All of the coaches who recruited him to OSU* were gone after the bowl game. Had Urban moved to bring in Fields, one could have seen it as building depth. With new coach Ryan Day doing it, it's easy to see the move as a change of direction.

Started watching it a bit myself. Wouldnt it be nice if Haskell Garrett decided to come too? (for those who dont know, hes a big DT from OSU that played with them at BG)

Don’t know if you read it in another thread, but Tate and brevin were on a Instagram live video together and Tate said he knew of 1 more guy that was coming but couldn’t say anything until the summer. People have speculated that it may be Garret.

Brevin went on to say that he has 2 people he knows are coming but they both agreed to not say anything. So we’ll see.

Advertisement
I wonder why helmans salmon felt the need to neg, and downvote multiple posts in here!
No life?.. Miserable life?..just here for the negativity?

It’s cool, really loved Jake Fromms competitiveness, dude wants to him at everything. I enjoyed the documentary but the last episode was okay focused to much on the Wake Forest kid who tore his ACL yet still showed his teams highlights.

Funny how UGA and Wake Forrest had qbs in each season!

I loved the season 2 with the St John bosco drama! That backup is now a 5star in next years class!

I know Spencer Rattler is on season 3 but not the others.

Advertisement
Funny how UGA and Wake Forrest had qbs in each season!

I loved the season 2 with the St John bosco drama! That backup is now a 5star in next years class!

I know Spencer Rattler is on season 3 but not the others.

It’s Spencer Rattler, Nik Scalzo and Lance LeGendre for Season 3.

He didn’t mesh for the same reason Fields didn’t mesh at UGA. He thinks he’s better than the starters ahead of him.

Martell’s situation is nothing like Jeff Thomas’.
Though I agree with you on the Fields comp it had more to do about his position coach and OC leaving after he enrolled, and how he clashed with the new coaches.

To your point of him thinking he could play over the other guys, that is similar to Jeff hating our offense, as both players strongly felt they were underused and wasting away in situations out of their control.

Also, both players clashed HEAVILY with their most direct coaches and showed it through disregard for said coaches schedules.

I understand your point, but feel the entire story for each player creates more correlations. Find referenced article below and attached points.

https://www.toledoblade.com/sports/...yes-tate-martell-transfer/stories/20190117178

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    13 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    15.1 KB · Views: 15
Advertisement
Yes, QB1, season 1. Definitely worth a watch.

Tate is a ****y douchebag, but he's the goods on the field and seems like a real competitor.

I don't have a problem with ****y douchebags as long as they back it up on the field.

Advertisement
Don’t know if you read it in another thread, but Tate and brevin were on a Instagram live video together and Tate said he knew of 1 more guy that was coming but couldn’t say anything until the summer. People have speculated that it may be Garret.

Brevin went on to say that he has 2 people he knows are coming but they both agreed to not say anything. So we’ll see.
yep, saw that. thats what I was eluding to, and makes sense. shaping up to be an interesting off season...

Who is leaving OSU because Fields is coming?
No he left because the coach who recruited him left and he's not a Coach Day guy! He wouldn't be given a fair chance. Why bring in Fields who was unhappy with playing time to sit yet again. Its obvious that coach Day was going to play Fields over Martell. Great move Tate Welcome to the #TNM

Netflix seemed to paint him out to be a bit of a douche. Hopefully were not getting another K Olsen. He does seem like he's a competitor though and he has wheels. His toughness will win guys over.

Advertisement
Back