Leave it to Bubba.

VaCanesFan88

Recruit
So went back and watched QB1 season 1 again and love seeing how close that Brevin, Bubba, and Tate are. Bubba and Tate are almost inseparable. Laughed my *** off when they go out in the desert and Bubba wrecks their side by side. Manny please take this Bubba’s drivers license and if he does drive please no one on the team get in a vehicle with him unless your name is Kosi and you got a stack of cash.

Advertisement
So went back and watched QB1 season 1 again and love seeing how close that Brevin, Bubba, and Tate are. Bubba and Tate are almost inseparable. Laughed my *** off when they go out in the desert and Bubba wrecks their side by side. Manny please take this Bubba’s drivers license and if he does drive please no one on the team get in a vehicle with him unless your name is Kosi and you got a stack of cash.

What the **** are you talking about?

Lol Sunlight what’s that? Its like 26 degrees here with 3 inch’s of snow so gotta do something thing to pass the time

Advertisement
11CE3613-AC5B-4B66-982B-4B6048C1C81E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its not just about Fields coming.
You all just take everything at face value.
Yup, read an article that he had wanted to leave previously well before Fields came into the picture. He never meshed with the offensive staff when he got there and Urban had to talk him out of leaving in the spring. Very similar to the JT4 situation here.

Advertisement
Yup, read an article that he had wanted to leave previously well before Fields came into the picture. He never meshed with the offensive staff when he got there and Urban had to talk him out of leaving in the spring. Very similar to the JT4 situation here.

He didn’t mesh for the same reason Fields didn’t mesh at UGA. He thinks he’s better than the starters ahead of him.

Martell’s situation is nothing like Jeff Thomas’.

Are you saying there is a netflix documentary on all the BG guys? Any good?

It’s cool, really loved Jake Fromms competitiveness, dude wants to him at everything. I enjoyed the documentary but the last episode was okay focused to much on the Wake Forest kid who tore his ACL yet still showed his teams highlights.

Advertisement
Back