Learning More About Modern Offenses

Manfred_Cane

Senior
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Messages
4,231
What’s up everyone!

I’m looking to learn more about modern offenses in CFB, and I was wondering if y’all could recommend any YouTube Channels, or Twitter Accounts, or Books, that do a great job of going in-depth on modern offenses.

Thank you!
 
1669644727045.gif
 
What’s up everyone!

I’m looking to learn more about modern offenses in CFB, and I was wondering if y’all could recommend any YouTube Channels, or Twitter Accounts, or Books, that do a great job of going in-depth on modern offenses.

Thank you!
Follow Coach Mckie. He’s pretty knowledgeable without getting to technical so it will be easy to understand. He’s a High School OC in So. Carolina and sometimes he usually will have college, former college, and pro coaches on his podcasts. Good study.
 
Follow Coach Mckie. He’s pretty knowledgeable without getting to technical so it will be easy to understand. He’s a High School OC in So. Carolina and sometimes he usually will have college, former college, and pro coaches on his podcasts. Good study.
I think I used to play madden with him.. Good guy
 
Just watch some Miami games A+ teach tape on the power spread offense, highly recommend
 
I’d start with learning the west coast offensive philosophy plays. If you understand the concepts of snag stick spot, you will understand what a lot of air raid teams are trying to do.

Check out smart football.com for some good old stuff if it’s still up.
 
What’s up everyone!

I’m looking to learn more about modern offenses in CFB, and I was wondering if y’all could recommend any YouTube Channels, or Twitter Accounts, or Books, that do a great job of going in-depth on modern offenses.

Thank you!

I can always tell when someone is fibbing.

Gaddis asked you to find him some material on offenses - and you're just too kind . . .
 
Back
Top