Learning how to win is the first step in changing the culture.

Advertisement
Funny how we should just be happy with wins, but you act like uva Should also take great pride in giving Clemson “fits” even though they are 1-4...

Not what I said at all. I said that UVA gave Clemson a fit and we expect to walk all over them we we got walked on by Clemson? No, we should have been more realistic in our expectations. Every game is going to be a dogfight.

hate to tell this to you, but if a kid is deciding between Bama and UM, 9/10 times hes going to bama. nothing will change that unless saban retires and they fall off. i dotn think well ever be bama anyways
Your not telling me anything I don't already know. Not many are like Ahmmon Richards. To compete against Bama, given their bag advantage, requires an alpha dog as coach, someone that can evaluate, develop, and game plan. A JJ or should I say a Butch (in his prime). Your not going to do it with chains and rings.

Funny how we should just be happy with wins, but you act like uva Should also take great pride in giving Clemson “fits” even though they are 1-4...
These are the same people sadly that see UNC play their worst first half of the year against FSU, and then say we shall kill UNC because we blew out FSU.

Advertisement
Not what I said at all. I said that UVA gave Clemson a fit and we expect to walk all over them we we got walked on by Clemson? No, we should have been more realistic in our expectations. Every game is going to be a dogfight.
yes, because we are very comparable to a 1-4 team even though we are 5-1. thats why we shouldn’t just be happy with our record, because our mediocre play will catch up to us soon.

yes, because we are very comparable to a 1-4 team even though we are 5-1. thats why we shouldn’t just be happy with our record, because our mediocre play will catch up to us soon.
Get a grip man, we are 5-1 and improving every week. What did you expect after the ****show that was last season??

Advertisement
Back