LCE - Callin you out

I'm going somewhere next month to hang out and work for a few weeks, was thinking about going there but 12pm??? Nah

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man you better be married or cuffed all the way up, bc if you're in DR, no offense to the board, but wtf are you doing on here?!?!

Top 5 international locale for the baddest chicks. Easily.
Obviously on his break between takes of the latest filming 90 day fiance series "Love Dominican Style".

Man you better be married or cuffed all the way up, bc if you're in DR, no offense to the board, but wtf are you doing on here?!?!

Top 5 international locale for the baddest chicks. Easily.

Its all about opinions and taste but if you like latinas I wouldn't put DR in the top five, top ten ok. I love dominican chicks but to me;
1. Brazil
2. Colombia
3. Venezuela
4 Panama
5. Puerto Rico

Those are my top five of latin countries.

LCE, my MNW bro, I’m putting a separate thread to let you know we need a T-Rob post from you. We need every angle answered, every question answered..

**What is the real story behind his recruitment? I say we dropped him..other posters say he dropped us..
**Coaching acumen
**Recruiting impact?
**Coaching staff impact
**Your overall opinion

Look bruh, I’m in DR..got a 12pm curfew..and am drunk off Brugal and Presidente..so respect if I’m coming at you sideways..💯.

Leggo!!View attachment 140563
No pause accessible

Advertisement
LCE, my MNW bro, I’m putting a separate thread to let you know we need a T-Rob post from you. We need every angle answered, every question answered..

**What is the real story behind his recruitment? I say we dropped him..other posters say he dropped us..
**Coaching acumen
**Recruiting impact?
**Coaching staff impact
**Your overall opinion

Look bruh, I’m in DR..got a 12pm curfew..and am drunk off Brugal and Presidente..so respect if I’m coming at you sideways..💯.

Leggo!!View attachment 140563
No Mamajuna?

Its all about opinions and taste but if you like latinas I wouldn't put DR in the top five, top ten ok. I love dominican chicks but to me;
1. Brazil
2. Colombia
3. Venezuela
4 Panama
5. Puerto Rico

Those are my top five of latin countries.
You can’t go to Venezuela anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back