LB Vincent Shavers commits to Canes

Advertisement
Mario has his faults but I imagine Mario was pretty straight up with this kid and didn’t leave him out to dry at the last minute. Hopefully this kid saw this coming and has his next options lined up.
Why would Miami even play this game at that school? I’d rather drop Day. I’m aware Hayes is a star but this does seem strange to me. Oh well. We all ***** when Mario loses games. Gotta get the best you can on the field

Advertisement
These S Fla kids will never learn bout going to Nebraska. Lol
1702619050186.png

You already know the answer. LOL.

Advertisement
Feel for the kid, especially being a local purple raven and all that. These kids leave coaches and teams high and dry all the time but always feels a bit grimy when the other way around this late.
This is what these kids get now that there’s portal and NIL it’s the pros now

Advertisement
I saw a LB filling a hole and tackling a RB from the side and the RB falling foward. Go to the eye doctor bro
What did Mario say when he got the job about our lb room?

We need knock back tacklers. Does your 20/20 vision see that in that highlight tape? The rb delivered the punishment in that play.

I saw a LB filling a hole and tackling a RB from the side and the RB falling foward. Go to the eye doctor bro
Don't waste your time half these ppl never played past HS. They like them Georgia fans that think they the best ever 🤣 because they bigger and faster. But Saban out coach them 4-1 vs Kirby. It's call hurt and IQ. Development. Taking a Orlando kid over a Central kid lol.

Sign both if we can but to drop Shavers is bad 👎. I didn't like him but the film convinced me. Plus didn't Zo and Mario pick him now we don't trust their evaluation 🤣🤣

Advertisement
Don't waste your time half these ppl never played past HS. They like them Georgia fans that think they the best ever 🤣 because they bigger and faster. But Saban out coach them 4-1 vs Kirby. It's call hurt and IQ. Development. Taking a Orlando kid over a Central kid lol.
I really want to understand what you typed here.

Advertisement
Back