Status
Not open for further replies.

decleated

Enabler
Administrator
Ht: 6-2 Wt: 215
Position: LB
Year: Class of 2012
High School: First Coast HS (Jacksonville, FL)

He visited UNC last weekend with teammate Joseph Jackson, here is part of what he said..
BTW on Wednesday his teammate Joseph Jackson decommitted from West Virginia and now lists UNC as his favorite..

“I’m still committed to [Miami],” Northrup said. “But I just know that there are some things going on there
that nobody is sure about what’s going to happen. In talking to my dad, I just felt like I need to keep my
options open, because I know that if all these sanctions come down on them really hard – no TV time,
no bowls, [lost] scholarships – I don’t think that’s something I want to walk into.
“I understand that North Carolina
has some things going on too. My dad and I talked to Coach [Everett] Withers about whether he’s going to be there or not.
He said if they keep doing the right things, they would make him the permanent coach, instead of the interim coach.”
-Inside Carolina

Here is a video interview he did: LINK

reggienorthrup.jpg

Advertisement
Good video decleated, thanks. Like this guy's demeanor.

Can't beat a wrestler than runs a sub 4.6.

My favorite Linebacker in this class. I think he'll stick to Miami, imo no way does Miami get hit harder than UNC.

He's a great one. IMO Kirby is the best defensive player in this class but Northrup is going to be a beast.

If the kid is worried about sanctions why visit UNC?

Attachments

• CISlogo.png
    CISlogo.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 10,288
Advertisement
wtf, no tv time? That **** hasn't happened since the 80s.

Attachments

• malcolm lewis.jpg
    malcolm lewis.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 13,516
wtf, no tv time? That **** hasn't happened since the 80s.

I guess ole Butch taught a few of the new guys how to talk noise before he was kicked to the curb.

We all know this crap gets brought up every day to any player committed or thinking about UM.

If we can keep all of the LB's committed this will be a very talented class, put them together with the Freshman we just brought in and it seems are depth issues at LB are going to improve greatly.

As desperate as we are for LBs, he is one of the ones that really is looking at very early playing time...and UNC just doesn't mak sense if concerned about sanctions

Attachments

• CMR.jpg
    CMR.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 16,581
Advertisement
He's a great one. IMO Kirby is the best defensive player in this class but Northrup is going to be a beast.

I don't know why people keep saying this. I live in GA and saw Kirby on tv just last week (forget who they played against) and he did NOTHING. What bothered me more than him not producing is I literally saw him just walk towards the ball when it was away from him on several occasions. Maybe it was just his worst game ever I don't know, but Kirby showed me nada.

Attachments

• IMG_1655.jpg
    IMG_1655.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 117
decleated thanks for the post. I understand he has a teammate and fellow LB that is highly sought after for next year's class. Are you familiar with him?

Attachments

• CISlogo.png
    CISlogo.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 9,511
decleated thanks for the post. I understand he has a teammate and fellow LB that is highly sought after for next year's class. Are you familiar with him?

LB Daniel McMillan
Ht: 6-2.5
Wt: 220
Position: MLB
Year: Class of 2013

2.jpg

He's a talented beast,has offers from Miami plus 29 other schools...

Here is a video interview, he talks about those offers: LINK
This is a direct link to raw video so it has a .flv (flash video) extension.
If your favorite media player doesn't play it, download VLC it plays everything. LINK

Advertisement
Need these linebacker commits to stick. The front seven recruiting is the highlight of the class. Need a good DT and I think we've put together a heckuva front seven recruiting class to a team that is desperate for an infusion of size on it. Can't lose Trent Taylor along with 2 of the linebackers. Would be a pretty bad hit as that is our most pressing need.

Attachments

• realCIS.jpg
    realCIS.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 13,335
Our 2012 linebacker class is extremely interesting. I think that Keith Brown is getting the bulk of the fanbase hype but I think that Northrup and Kirby will be the two that are most likely to get early playing time next season.

Attachments

• realCIS.jpg
    realCIS.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 14,701
Advertisement
LB Daniel McMillan
Ht: 6-2.5
Wt: 220
Position: MLB
Year: Class of 2013

2.jpg

He's a talented beast,has offers from Miami plus 29 other schools...

Here is a video interview, he talks about those offers: LINK
This is a direct link to raw video so it has a .flv (flash video) extension.
If your favorite media player doesn't play it, download VLC it plays everything. LINK

Guess it's good he didn't come here huh

Our 2012 linebacker class is extremely interesting. I think that Keith Brown is getting the bulk of the fanbase hype but I think that Northrup and Kirby will be the two that are most likely to get early playing time next season.

I remember thinking all 3 were studs and all disappointed. Makes you wonder why we spend so much time following this ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back