LB out of St Louis, Missouri

Advertisement
just looking over some film. Other than Louis i dont like a lot of the local lbs. Think we need 2 or 3 in this class. Might have to look out of state

just looking over some film. Other than Louis i dont like a lot of the local lbs. Think we need 2 or 3 in this class. Might have to look out of state
You don't like Eriq Gilyard (he's not local, but from Jax) or Yasir Abdullah?

Also, there's a 2019 LB from STL who is nothing but the truth...

Kid named Shammond Cooper, was gonna post about him in a few days.

Advertisement
i like David Reese...im so so on Abdullah currently..he has ability need to see more. Gilyard is 5'11 but reminds me of Perryman..i dont think were in play there.

Georges, Reese, Sherwood, Abdullah, Jonas.

Oh wait, you just think all of our recruits/targets are terrible.

After trashing Gurvan Hall and Evan Neal in the other thread, not to mention thinking Diamante Howard is a DB, you have zero credibility.

After trashing Gurvan Hall and Evan Neal in the other thread, not to mention thinking Diamante Howard is a DB, you have zero credibility.

Geta's been on the boards for many many years. Knew more about local talent than anyone on Coker's, Shannon's or Golden's staphs.

Advertisement

Yikes

We definitely need more than 2. I really like the CC kid as a raw prospect, but we need at least 2 more. Wouldn't be upset if we signed 4.

We definitely need more than 2. I really like the CC kid as a raw prospect, but we need at least 2 more. Wouldn't be upset if we signed 4.

Agree that 4 would be great; however, we may not have room when all is said and done for more than 3.

Fighting words by junior...

Advertisement

I have to guess that this is based off the assumption that the Bermuda Triangle 2.0 will be gone by their Jr years? 4 lbs sounds like a lot seeing that we took 3 this year and have our starting core for another 3 at the most..

smh. credibility is built thru tape study & film breakdown, not thru having popular opinions. gogeta is a film junkie - if you don't agree w him why don't u give us ur own evaluations

I have to guess that this is based off the assumption that the Bermuda Triangle 2.0 will be gone by their Jr years? 4 lbs sounds like a lot seeing that we took 3 this year and have our starting core for another 3 at the most..
And, attrition. I don't think BT2.0 all leave by junior season, but 1-2 might. Also depends on Gordinier's recovery.

Advertisement

Joyner's my favorite on film...He's a take for me.

Don´t understand how he can´t be our number one linebacker target. Local stud who played good comp and produced at a top level. Perfect fit for an attacking defense:

[HUDL]video/3/4763401/58321b29c124d813c8236fcd[/HUDL]

Joyner's my favorite on film...He's a take for me.

Don´t understand how he can´t be our number one linebacker target. Local stud who played good comp and produced at a top level. Perfect fit for an attacking defense:

[HUDL]video/3/4763401/58321b29c124d813c8236fcd[/HUDL]

This man looks like a Bama 3-4 OLB, 18 sacks is no joke.

Advertisement
Back