LB out of St Louis, Missouri

St Louis kid looks good, not sure he looks good enough to go that far. Joyner's tape looks like Wilder's, all his work is as a 4-3 rush end. Where are the pure LBs like Spence, Perryman, Shaq and Pinckney this year?

Personally, I wouldn't want the coaches to accept more than 2 hard verbal commits until after we see how Gordinier and the 3 incoming freshmen perform, along with Smith who looks like a candidate to grow into an LB. Amp up the pressure on a #3 and #4 LB as the summer/fall progresses and we see those guys aren't developing as expected. IMHO, Smith converts to LB once the 2018 kids get on campus, and Steed and (with a lot of developmental work) Wilder will turn out to be the goods, so we won't need to reach for too many LBs in this class.

Advertisement
post joyner's film please someone.

I'd take 3 again in this class.

A class of Louis, Reese, Abdullah would suffice.

The undersized guy everyone should be talking about is Rocky Shelton out of sta..he's like 5;11 205-210 but brings it

St Louis kid looks good, not sure he looks good enough to go that far. Joyner's tape looks like Wilder's, all his work is as a 4-3 rush end. Where are the pure LBs like Spence, Perryman, Shaq and Pinckney this year?

Personally, I wouldn't want the coaches to accept more than 2 hard verbal commits until after we see how Gordinier and the 3 incoming freshmen perform, along with Smith who looks like a candidate to grow into an LB. Amp up the pressure on a #3 and #4 LB as the summer/fall progresses and we see those guys aren't developing as expected. IMHO, Smith converts to LB once the 2018 kids get on campus, and Steed and (with a lot of developmental work) Wilder will turn out to be the goods, so we won't need to reach for too many LBs in this class.

Nah Joyner looks much more versatile than Wilder to me...Reminds me of Mcloud. Even though most of his film is him rushing the passer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
post joyner's film please someone.

I'd take 3 again in this class.

A class of Louis, Reese, Abdullah would suffice.

The undersized guy everyone should be talking about is Rocky Shelton out of sta..he's like 5;11 205-210 but brings it

It's in this thread ^^ gogeta, free pawn posted it...

I like Shelton too. I don't think we are taking more than 1-2 in this class. 1 would not shock. 3 imo...Would be a shock. Especially because I think it's a lock 1 of Finley or D.Smith ends up at LB.

Advertisement
Back