LB Francisco Mauigoa picks Miami!

Advertisement
And by mind wander do you mean with his brother? Lol
No lol. I am no insider. I just know the family. From what I read it was only us and Kansas who offered Cisco (could be more by now). I figured it would be a wrap after the visit, and especially with Francis already locked up. MC is building up the fireworks for an EE signing day we'll never forget👀👀🤣🤣🤙🤙

Advertisement
No lol. I am no insider. I just know the family. From what I read it was only us and Kansas who offered Cisco (could be more by now). I figured it would be a wrap after the visit, and especially with Francis already locked up. MC is building up the fireworks for an EE signing day we'll never forget👀👀🤣🤣🤙🤙
Someone mentioned that Francisco would be announcing closer to signing day, I believe it was Gaby at 247.

Man don’t scare me like that haha had my mind wandering. Cisco would be best LB as soon as he steps foot on campus. Need to get it done.

1671557363195.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back