LB Francisco Mauigoa picks Miami!

Advertisement
I’m learning too…I know I know very little, but sometimes ****ing along with the big boys is tempting, then humbling. Good thing I have a rock I can crawl back under 😂
After many years of trial and error, I still err occasionally.

Advertisement
It’s at the top on the first one. The first column is overall grade, then run d, tackling, pass rush, and coverage
Sorry, I got that... what I meant was that Chau Smith Wade is #1 out of what? Flagg is #25 out of what? But searched the other 2 players in the first list and they are WSC, so I am guessing the first column is their Def ranking on their respective team?

Advertisement
Yeah crazy that Mario would be aware of our biggest OL commits brother that just so happens to play at a huge position of need for us

I’d be willing to bet that they’ve been on him quietly since the spring
He was down in Florida when Francis committed. Big Joe recruited him when he was at Wazzu. Here is a pic of when Francis and Cisco last played when we won the ship in 2020. We've gone on to 3 peat since 2020. Football is simple on the islands. Line up and dominate the man in front of you. Lol

Attachments

• 26B8CD81-D38D-4692-9D67-7EAC772E72FE.jpeg
    26B8CD81-D38D-4692-9D67-7EAC772E72FE.jpeg
    229.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
He was down in Florida when Francis committed. Big Joe recruited him when he was at Wazzu. Here is a pic of when Francis and Cisco last played when we won the ship in 2020. We've gone on to 3 peat since 2020. Football is simple on the islands. Line up and dominate the man in front of you. Lol
Cane lock you think?

Cane lock you think?
I think so. They've played ball together at every level even with Cisco being 2 years older. Thats how dominant Francis is. With Big Joe being a close family friend and Cisco's original recruiter. I think we are in a good spot. I wouldnt be surprised if he committed while on the visit. Gotta think there is a good chance Francis comes with him on the visit😍😍😍. And best believe they gon be at Joe's house eating some pig, palusami, and taro lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I wouldn't want to mess with these two.
5f93b6582b9cb.hires.jpg

Older brother Fred was 3 year starter at WSU as well.

Good article on Francisco when he committed.

WSU’s newest commit recorded 46 total tackles, five tackles for loss and one interception last season at Aquinas High School in San Bernardino, California. According to 247Sports.com, he was only a part-time defensive starter for Aquinas because the Falcons were also reliant on him as a dual-threat quarterback. Francisco threw for 1,113 yards and 10 touchdowns, rushing for another 475 yards and four touchdowns on the ground while leading Aquinas to the CIF Division 5 Championship in 2019.

Francisco is considered the nation’s No. 93 outside linebacker and also had offers from Army, Utah State, San Jose State, Hawaii, Idaho, Yale, Montana State and Idaho State.

“I would say they’re getting a ball-hawk linebacker that can basically track down the quarterback’s eyes,” Fred Mauigoa said. “Because he played quarterback, so he knows what it’s like. And he’s pretty fast. They’re going to get a speed guy. Well, who knows, he might develop some other skills (at WSU).”

WASHINGTON STATE
FRESHMAN (2021)
: Appeared in all 13 games, starting two…totaled 17 tackles, 10 solo, with .5 tackles-for-loss...led team with 10 special teams tackles…made collegiate debut, with one tackle on special teams against Utah State…had one tackle on kickoff, named WSU Special Teams Player of the Week, in win over Oregon State…recorded first career start, made two tackles in win over Stanford…registered two tackles and shared a TFL in win at Arizona State…started at LB, made career-high four tackles in win over Arizona…had two tackles in Sun Bowl against Central Michigan.

Last edited:
Mario love having brothers on the same team , he had the Sewell brothers , flowe brothers now if he can get the mauigoa and brown brothers to come here that would be crazy.

With all due respect…. I thank you for the numbers and the video of the pic but, is he any good? Legit question, haven’t watch Washington St since the last time we played them in the Sun Bowl.
According to WSU side, they are pretty upset he is leaving. They said he was a breakout player this season and PFF would have graded him out as our best LB. Also, you can tell how fluid and athletic he is on that pick six. Not every 6’3” 230 pound LB can hurdle a tackler without breaking stride like that.

Advertisement
Back