LB Depth

Advertisement
Owens is a 3-4 Outside Linebacker (4-3 Defensive End) anyway, isn't he?

If we stay in the 4-3 then his loss doesn't hurt us at all. He plays DE in the 4-3 and we're pretty good there.

I'm more worried about the fact that Kirby is starting. He's baaaaaaad.

Kirby had 14 tackles

Hes extremely bad, that FAU game scared the **** out of me, he hit the wrong gap and missed so many key tackles
How is having 14 tackles and all over the field bad?

If we stay in the 4-3 then his loss doesn't hurt us at all. He plays DE in the 4-3 and we're pretty good there.

Kirby had 14 tackles

Hes extremely bad, that FAU game scared the **** out of me, he hit the wrong gap and missed so many key tackles

Where did he get those tackles? FAU was running at will on our defense. It's good he accumulated 14 tackles but when a team like that does what they want for almost 3 quarters with their back ups in, then no one deserves to receive any praise. What good is it if he's making tackles 20 yards down the field.

Kirby had 14 tackles

Can't always look at number of tackles...

WHEN and WHERE the tackles occurred is more important to me. Actually watch him instead of reading his stats.

Advertisement

If we played a 4-3, Owens would be an outside LB.

We literally have no one at LB outside Grace. McCord could have value but we ask him to do completely opposite what he is good at.

I guess Gayot, Young, and 1 of the FR will be the primary backups to McCord, Kirby Grace. Of course we have Toolbox Trent who apparently can play every position.

Maybe I'm thinking of Trent Harris then. My bad.

Kirby had 14 tackles

WHEN and WHERE the tackles occurred is more important to me. Actually watch him instead of reading his stats.
The kid had 14 tackles and you say that is bad? Then you give a lame excuse for being wrong..smh

Kirby had 14 tackles

The kid had 14 tackles and you say that is bad? Then you give a lame excuse for being wrong..smh

Watch that mouth. You talking to Coach Macho, bruh.

Kirby had 14 tackles

First off, I'm watching the game and I don't see how he got 14 tackles. I just got done with the first quarter and haven't seen one tackle yet.

Second, that's not a lame excuse. As a coach, would you rather have a Linebacker who gets 14 tackles down field or 7 tackles at (or behind) the line-of-scrimmage?

I don't care how many tackles he had, he's not good. Go watch all of FAU's big runs and tell me where he's at. (that's what I'm doing right now)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back