LB Coach Hurlie Brown coaching up the LB's

Advertisement
Look I don't fight over the internet. I like Hurlie, but those drills are ragedy, lacking intensity and technique. If you can't see the differences in coaching at Championship level teams vs what we see in his videos, then you obviously more fan than understanding of football.

100% agree way to much patty cake. Hurlie seems more intense then the players by far.

Look I don't fight over the internet. I like Hurlie, but those drills are ragedy, lacking intensity and technique. If you can't see the differences in coaching at Championship level teams vs what we see in his videos, then you obviously more fan than understanding of football.

100% agree way to much patty cake. Hurlie seems more intense then the players by far.

[]_[] seem like a troll...carry-on

Advertisement
**** this team and **** Hurlie brown

Low expectation having *** feggits

I couldn't watch after that first drill. Do we hit each other ... Holy Jesus

Advertisement
Hurlie know what he is doing. Definitely a coach I would want to be coached by if I were still playing
Great intensity... constructive criticism, mixed w slight praise. I do agree some of the tech was off, but every video had guys who had better technique than others.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mike Smith has a lot of work to do. McCray is either too slow or not going hard enough. Kirby is what he is. Owens and Grace are studs. Young and Gayot are the wild cards.

Advertisement
Mike Smith has a lot of work to do. McCray is either too slow or not going hard enough. Kirby is what he is. Owens and Grace are studs. Young and Gayot are the wild cards.

Don't sleep on Kirby. He will be fine this year and I think he will have a very good year for us.

You play like you practice. That's all that needs to be said about Miami Football. Sissy/paddy cake drills. No wonder we have no heart on the field.

UM is miles from where it needs to be.

What was the quote from Hurlie about how it's not fair for the fans to expect consistent nine (9!) win seasons anymore because the landscape of college football has changed so dramatically?

I agree. I just don't see the purpose of that "Rapid Fire Recoil Drill". What happened to simple ole' angle,heads up, & open field tackling drills. I don't see other teams running this drill, seems to me Golden runs it just to say it's His.

Advertisement
Back