2024 LB Board (2024 Edition)

Elijah Melendez 25 LB from Kissimmee offered today at the BBQ

Advertisement
Yow this boy is like a clone of Wesley. 6'2 around 200. No OL could get a hand on him wow. Shot out of a cannon with violence. I just started digging into these recruits and the players we are in on are insane.

His film reminds me of Sam Brooks HS highlights. Most of the highlights were him w/ a hand on ground playing WDE or blitzing the A gap from MLB. Only 1 play showing him in coverage and he got bailed out by a bad throw. Also no way that kid is 195/200 LBs more like 180.

Advertisement
@gogeta4 is right, we've got work to do here. That being said, he's retweeting Canes Hoop stories.

Mario flipped Collins from the wannabe UM last cycle and nearly flipped Enow from them also at the end.

End to flip some more and permanently put Harbaugh in his place.

Advertisement
Keep an eye on these six targets... Some visited last weekend... they are high priority targets for the Canes.

Advertisement
Nah @lindend you're too fast bro😂🤣
Lol. Took a peek at my timeline just as your article posted

Do you really think TJ is still a LB or has he grown into a DE/DT hybrid?

More importantly, sure seems like the staff is moving or has moved on from TJ. His Columbus teammates are visiting while he's at UL.

Lol. Took a peek at my timeline just as your article posted

Do you really think TJ is still a LB or has he grown into a DE/DT hybrid?

More importantly, sure seems like the staff is moving or has moved on from TJ. His Columbus teammates are visiting while he's at UL.
Tbh? I included TJ in there because he can play LB at the next level, but he projects as an end at the college level. The transition would be seamless, and I imagine Miami sees the same thing.

Also... we are still in March. Remember UL last year had a bunch of studs decommit during the football season. I don't see a Columbus kid of this caliber sticking with a MID program like UL.

Advertisement
Also... we are still in March. Remember UL last year had a bunch of studs decommit during the football season. I don't see a Columbus kid of this caliber sticking with a MID program like UL.
I agree with you that Mario doesn't give up easily on elite recruits until the bitter end. However, I'm uncertain that TJ at the current size is still elite compared to other edges. More importantly, how did the staff feel about him as a DL?

I agree with you that Mario doesn't give up easily on elite recruits until the bitter end. However, I'm uncertain that TJ at the current size is still elite compared to other edges. More importantly, how did the staff feel about him as a DL?
@lindend lemme put it this way brother. There is no way in **** that the staffis going to pass on an elite blue chip player from mario's backyard. However they figure on using him, either LB/ DE or hybrid or kicker they will get him in

Advertisement
Back