Lawrence Cager

Cager had 6tds last year. He isnt having the same convo with Mahoney.
He had 1 catch in each of the last 6 games and felt like he had more than 6 drops. Probably led the nation in catches. 4 of those TDs were against Savannah St, Toledo and FIU. He’ll end up at a school like one of those. He’s awful.

Advertisement
If he stays out of trouble he should get drafted, maybe not 1st round but i wouldnt be surprised if he kills it in the league.

He's got serious baggage and will be 1.5 years removed from playing in a competitive football game.

We need Njuko to step and be that size guy. He should be winning every jump ball and have the widest range to target

Advertisement
Let him come back and compete. He won't be handed anything, and seniority alone won't guarantee him snaps. If after Spring he's down in the depth chart he can leave then. No he hasn't been good but nearly as bad as you guys let on. He's not Khalil Jones.

I'm in agreement with this. I have no clue what "balling" he did other than the LSU play i can remember. He is still a work in progress that we havent gotten a chance to see yet. **** Dee Wiggins seem to eat more reps get more targets and i expected a shirt for him...so lets let it play out.

I like Hightower potential the most in our wr core. He has the size, hands, and tenacity needed. Lets get him the rock and see how it goes moving forward.
Yall fans crack me up. He didnt show anything you say then you throw out Wiggins name like he played better . Since yall wanna mention his stats look how many drops he had. Look how many times he was targeted. Look at his blocking & how often he was open. He never had the ball bouncing off his face mask on easy catches. I guess hes one of those receivers blessed enough to throw to himself. Didnt see the ball getting forced to him in triple coverage. Fvck outta here with these silly *** comments!

Advertisement
Before the bag
Screenshot_20190513-081218_YouTube.jpg

After the bag
Screenshot_20190513-081243_YouTube.jpg

Advertisement
This clown is doing interviews for UGA on Miami's campus? Leave already.
Yeah, I'm not one to throw shade at Cager, but that seemed like poor taste either on his part of the interviewer's part. And they are literally right in the center of campus. Imagine if one of our broadcasters was walking/talking with Tate Martell on OSU's campus before he moved down here - we'd never hear the end of it.

Advertisement
This clown is doing interviews for UGA on Miami's campus? Leave already.
please. dude is trash. i remember telling Coley they were nuts for offering him over DJ moore but Golden wanted him. it was a bout the preception of winning a recruiting battle. Bama never wanted this dude.

Advertisement
Back