Lawrence Cager sighting

Not at all. I never had a problem with cager besides not making some plays at times. So im not wishing a good or bad season for him. I'm just saying lets not act like he is elite because he made 2 catches. Let the season play out.
I know I said this while responding to your post but it wasn't directed specifically at you. That's why I said "some". That's just the feeling I got from reading many of the comments about his play. He hasn't done anything to clown us since he left so I done have any bad feelings towards him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We look like worse then Charlotte did today against Clemson.

I’ve been saying it for years but just turn on any game and watch how other teams play. We look like we didn’t practice all week. Other teams look like that’s all they do.

Something is going on at UM. We’ve had 5 coaches and zero success. This **** is deeper then coaches and nutless ADs

I've been wondering if we aren't just an NFL farm for guys that like to party.

God d@mn UGA even got Ed Reed out there? lol

What’s sad is lil buddy is rocking # 20. No doubt he’s a fan of Mr Reed and he knows what rocking #20 means. What’s sad is all these lil jits r fans of our pro players, and they are fans of our 30/30’s...but at the end of the day, that’s the past and this is business and Miami have not shown, as of late, we are capable of developing blue chip kids to their full potential.

We used to be NFLU, pumping out 1st round pick after 1st round pick, future pro bowlers & HOFers. Now, we brag about getting 5 guys drafted in the 4th round or later. We brag about UDFA getting a 2nd contract. Smh. So many ppl want us to be back so bad, yet we keep shooting ourselves.

Advertisement
Gad. He looked like a completely different player. Minus the name I never would have recognized him.

At Miami he was playing tall and monotone. Tonight he was noticeably more compact off the line of scrimmage, and really churning his feet given the newly adopted mechanics. That compressed style enabled him to cut more sharply.

But he still had the ability to get tall again when the ball was in flight.

Very impressive. You could detect the surge in confidence also.

This is either coaching variance, or a player who has matured and studied his craft.

Cager had like 10tds while here...what team do you guys really watch..can't be the canes. He never was bad as y'all terrible talent evaluaters made him out to be
He made some plays but was too inconsistent with catching the ball at Miami. Good for him to make some plays vs Notre dame as he did when he played them in 2017

Advertisement
Love Miami, to death; I know; f it, WE ALLLLLL KNOW what Miami football is supposed to look like. We ALLLLLLLL know how Miami players r supposed to look and play. My brotha, this ain’t Miami football, nor do any of these players give me a feel of Miami football. I’m looking at this UGA v ND game, looking at these players speed, physique...and it solidifies that we ain’t up to par.
Not even close. Sad state of affairs. If it gets worse... IE 3 some is an option to raise the spirits.

Cager had like 10tds while here...what team do you guys really watch..can't be the canes. He never was bad as y'all terrible talent evaluaters made him out to be

Putting your statement into context, half of his 10 TDs over 3 years of actually playing came against Bethune Cookman, Savannah State, Toledo, and FiU (2).

The games I watched involving Cager showed a WR who made some catches and some plays but also had several drops, would at times not be able to separate from a defender, would excessively celebrate after most catches, and for a big 6’5’ guy it seemed like at times he didn’t play up to his size and smaller defenders would get the better of him.
Not saying he was terrible, but as I recall it those big catches (like he made last night) seemed to be far and few between when he played here.

Advertisement
Certain subsection of the Board hates all out of state players. With Cager they only saw the bad things. He is the same player at GA as he was at UM.

What’s sad is lil buddy is rocking # 20. No doubt he’s a fan of Mr Reed and he knows what rocking #20 means. What’s sad is all these lil jits r fans of our pro players, and they are fans of our 30/30’s...but at the end of the day, that’s the past and this is business and Miami have not shown, as of late, we are capable of developing blue chip kids to their full potential.

We used to be NFLU, pumping out 1st round pick after 1st round pick, future pro bowlers & HOFers. Now, we brag about getting 5 guys drafted in the 4th round or later. We brag about UDFA getting a 2nd contract. Smh. So many ppl want us to be back so bad, yet we keep shooting ourselves.
Can’t blame Miami for missing out on JR Reed. Was a 2 or 3* that went to Tulsa and then transferred to UGA. Rumor was that UGA gave him a scholly to lock up his cousin 5* Deangelo Gibbs. Reed came in and started at safety from day 1, while Gibbs never saw the field and eventually transferred. While UGA has had some luck developing 3* DB’s, them getting Reed was all luck.

Never will understand how fans think coaches can make the catches for the players. He has lousy hands. For every big catch he makes he will drop another. We don’t miss him.
Cager put on for GA. He had 5 catches for 80+ yards. Kid believed in his abilities and moved on. Can't hate on that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back