Lawrence Cager sighting

Advertisement
F91F68A0-72AB-41A3-B534-F199A2B73832.jpeg

And he just got a touchdown catch. Cager is balling and we’re barely beating CMU. Something is seriously wrong with this program and university. It’s like it’s sick, and doesn’t know how to get well again. Idk I ran out of excuses im the golden era. Smh

We dont treat our program like a pre-professional sports club. We treat it like a high school team.

There are so many levels to this ****. From the classes they (dont) make kids go to, to the “nutrition”, to the 24/7 support staffs, to the bagmen.

And thats all in place REGARDLESS of the Head Coach, Coordinators, and staff, who are all better than people we hire.

Miami clearly doesnt care about being a good football program. Its painfully obvious.

Advertisement
Love Miami, to death; I know; f it, WE ALLLLLL KNOW what Miami football is supposed to look like. We ALLLLLLLL know how Miami players r supposed to look and play. My brotha, this ain’t Miami football, nor do any of these players give me a feel of Miami football. I’m looking at this UGA v ND game, looking at these players speed, physique...and it solidifies that we ain’t up to par.

I said this EXACT same thing to me brother 10 min ago

Advertisement
Like I said; he’s getting more burn now. He was getting zero burn starting this season. Matter of fact, we clowned him for going there b/c of UGA’s depth. He’s earning his PT, bro. No hate.
Im not hating. Like i said i will wait to see how his season goes. Yall are going crazy because he made 2 catches.

Advertisement
How the **** is ND in the position to be in playoff contention again after the beatdown we gave them?
They made actual changes to the coaching staff.
It’s the people up top they want to win, people above manny don’t care enough. Manny sucks and most knew that and we still hired him it’s amazing. Those schools want to win, and truth be told Miami will always be what it is now times have changed.

Advertisement
Good memory, but I remember far more drops than clutch plays from him. Glad to see he's improved.

Lol; it’s funny how we digging up archives to minimize his progression here at UGA. Blood, we clowned dude mercilessly for dropping balls, and not playing to his 6’5 frame! We even clowned him for having small hands compared to Maria Taylor. Lol. We celebrated him leaving saying he was taking time away from the pups. Oh I clearly remember he was not given any real love here. ****, we wanted Langham over him. Lol.

Advertisement
Back