Lawrence Cager sighting

Advertisement
And he just got a touchdown catch. Cager is balling and we’re barely beating CMU. Something is seriously wrong with this program and university. It’s like it’s sick, and doesn’t know how to get well again. Idk I ran out of excuses im the golden era. Smh

At least with Golden we were under the threat of sanctions for an eternity and had no IPF or improved dorms (and before anyone says it yes I know halfback pass in the snow) ... Don’t have those “excuses” now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine going from Rozier, fat Jdub, and the skinny African boy with scurvy throwing to you, to an elite 1st round NFL talent. Cager must thank the sky god errr day to be out of this ****hole.

Advertisement
His 3 catches on that drive were better then any catch he’s had here. Also looks like he’s been living in a gym.

He looked like a frail tall WR who had stone hands here...

He’s getting real coaching now

He never made these catches here... Legit drops all the time. I wonder if the big schools just load their players up with Adderall, I swear watching Miami play is like watching slow motion football compared to the top teams.

Yes he did....4th and something against Notre **** two years ago and FSU 4th down just last year. That’s off the top of my head

Advertisement
Naw bro; Cager has been looking good since they’ve inserted him in to the line up. He’s earned PT w UGA. He had “some good games” here, but they were all negated by bad team play. He had ZERO shot of being drafted staying at Miami. Now? He keeps it up, he will he drafted prob 4th round.
He had 57 yards entering this game. He still has work to do to be drafted in the 4th round.

You have been on that train for a while. Aaand, you have been right for a while.

Love Miami, to death; I know; f it, WE ALLLLLL KNOW what Miami football is supposed to look like. We ALLLLLLLL know how Miami players r supposed to look and play. My brotha, this ain’t Miami football, nor do any of these players give me a feel of Miami football. I’m looking at this UGA v ND game, looking at these players speed, physique...and it solidifies that we ain’t up to par.

Advertisement
Back