2024 Lawayne McCoy 4* DB from Central

Advertisement
Advertisement

Get em’ Gaby 🗣️🗣️🗣️

**** that fake-tough-guy nonsense, Gaby is just trying to cover for all the premature UM commitment tea that he spilled.

Gaby can **** straight off, and I don't want to hear anything about how he's got mouths to feed.

He can act like a man, not a fraudulent slang-talking internet badass.

**** that fake-tough-guy nonsense, Gaby is just trying to cover for all the premature UM commitment tea that he spilled.

Gaby can **** straight off, and I don't want to hear anything about how he's got mouths to feed.

I don’t think it’s real.. people just ******* around with his Twitter handle

Advertisement

You saw that and thought it was real? Jesus step away from the ledge all this anger lmao

Advertisement

stand by me jerry oconnell GIF

Advertisement
You saw that and thought it was real? Jesus step away from the ledge all this anger lmao

Where's the anger, Gaby-slurper? I've had a low opinion of Gaby and his commitment-ruining antics long before that particular Tweet, whether it's real or fake.

And quite frankly, at this point, I'm not even sure if it matters if it's real or fake. Maybe Gaby should work on his credibility, and then people can't be fooled.

Advertisement
Back