2024 Lawayne McCoy 4* DB from Central

@Andrew @DMoney @RVACane @IndayArtHauz
Bags are back boys buckle up

Consulting Make It Rain GIF by SHOWTIME
For real though, can we get a $ for a reaction emoji in this place???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bags are back boys buckle up

Consulting Make It Rain GIF by SHOWTIME
It wasn’t that we didn’t have any NIL. We were used by some kids to up NIL elsewhere. I know of two we could’ve matched but didn’t. It was disheartening with the ones who used us to get leverage elsewhere.

My hope after all that was that there would at least be a willingness to pay whatever was needed to get some core elite players remaining. I named Franklin, Patterson, Jojo and A.Jones as 4 guys we need to absolutely land plus go all out for the UGA CB. It’s been said that we’re in it for Breland. Anything beyond that first four to me is a bonus at this point and I feel like we have a shot at some others if the NIL is right.

JoJo is a transformative commitment in my opinion. I felt that right now he was the most important guy on our board even though I am aware of the DL priorities. To borrow from another poster:

IMG_8087.jpeg

Advertisement
Does Leon Lett ring a bell!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just freaking bad look for a young player of his caliber. But i'm sure thet can easily be corrected/coached up.
Desean Jackson did it in The Army All- American game, in college at Cal and in the NFL if my memory still serves me(questionable)…

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back