2024 Lawayne McCoy 4* DB from Central

Advertisement
In this LWS twitter space, @Geo305 had this update on McCoy
  • Miami very much in this recruitment
  • Thinks he flips to Miami by the end
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqxoAQrdqMGv

I don’t think so.

Not because I don’t like him as a player, but I don’t know where he is in terms of the DB board.

I’m really optimistic about the very top of the board getting locked up. Given what they’ve taken in the portal (guys with multiple years), I don’t know how the numbers for DB will shake out.

I don’t think so.

Not because I don’t like him as a player, but I don’t know where he is in terms of the DB board.

I’m really optimistic about the very top of the board getting locked up. Given what they’ve taken in the portal (guys with multiple years), I don’t know how the numbers for DB will shake out.
So you see him as a DB and not a WR? Is he willing to listen to the DB pitch cause I agree w/you, upside at DB is higher.

I don’t think so.

They’ll take him regardless & on top it’ll be a win against FSU

Advertisement
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Is McCoy on an OV? Or is he hanging around campus with his fellow Raven teammates?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back